the thread about nothing...

Yo! I just got up to pee right, when i was turning the light off i glanced and saw one of the ipads still plugged in. So i flipped the lil bed lamp on and walked over to the other side of the bed to unplug it. Out the corner of my eye i cant somethin chilln on the bed. I said oh hell nah i know that aint! I turn on the big light grab my phone turn the light on it as well .... this big as mf just chillin like its his pillow

20201120_005708.jpg

Squashed his as hard with a boot and he tried to run off. Got em but man i dnt fk with spiders i hate em. Im laying on the couch right now :smh:

Next time hire this dude... :lol:
FE8431A2-6ABC-4908-AF52-CFD4A6EED7E0.jpeg

What makes it a travel?
Looked it up. Apparently, it’s not a travel if you shot or pass before that foos touches the ground. Did not know that know that. I was always taught(drilled even) to be sure to jump off both feet doing up and unders.

Looked it up. Apparently, it’s not a travel if you shot or pass before that foos touches the ground. Did not know that know that. I was always taught(drilled even) to be sure to jump off both feet doing up and unders.

Which goes back to my original question.

How is an "up and under" different than a regular layup? (Other than the direction/timing of the steps)

Been trying to get sooperhooper sooperhooper to explain it to me but he usually deflects.

Got contacts foe the first time yesterday and was fine ..... today everything is blurry as hell .

idk if they are just irritating my eyes now or I somehow put them in the wrong eye but I’m ready to get off and take these ****s out

Which goes back to my original question.

How is an "up and under" different than a regular layup? (Other than the direction/timing of the steps)

Been trying to get sooperhooper sooperhooper to explain it to me but he usually deflects.
I don't have time to deal with you and your hair-splitting debates, to which you find micro-arguments inside of sub-arguments. You pretend to not understand simple things just for the sake of argument. You just wanna hit 200k posts by new year or something.

I don't have time to deal with you and your hair-splitting debates, to which you find micro-arguments inside of sub-arguments. You pretend to not understand simple things just for the sake of argument. You just wanna hit 200k posts by new year or something.

Like I said, you don't have an actual answer so you do everything BUT talk about the topic.

If you don't understand the rules, you could just say THAT instead of making it seem like I am somehow manipulating concepts.

But, the ego is a hard thing to suppress.

I was hoping you'd find that quote.
Maybe I played overseas January through March this year and retired before I posted that I don't hoop anymore. Manning you and I did not make the same amount playing pro ball this year.

I thought we were discussing reality and not fairy tales.

You have time to create these hypothetical situations when all I want you to do is explain how a layup differs from an up and under.

But you "don't have time."

Got it.

Back
Top Bottom