the thread about nothing...

Joined Mar 19, 2013
did you wash em?
No, that would’ve washed off his autograph. Besides, he wears a 10.5 and they’re too small for me.

Oh, and if you mean the arm sleeve and wristband the answer is no. I just left them inside the shoes.

Last edited:

kdawg

Staff member
Joined Jun 25, 2003
Anybody know how i can take the tree sap off my car? Took it to wash twice but it’s on there heavy
You need to use the right product - regular soap won’t do it. Something like bug and tar remover should do it. Let it work then wash the car after. WD-40 is supposed to work too but I’ve never tried it.

Joined Oct 17, 2012
Anybody know how i can take the tree sap off my car? Took it to wash twice but it’s on there heavy
You'll need to clay bar it. Lightly glide the clay bar over the effected area(s) with soapy water acting as lubrication. I wouldn't recommend using WD-40 on your paint. Let me know if the clay bar works, if not, we'll turn it up a notch

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Stockx hasn't sent me a payout from an item they received over 2 months ago, and I have now decided to finesse them. No further details will be provided for the sake of mine & jux that will take place.
giphy (10).gif

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now