the thread about nothing...

Nah, I had the controller with the turbo max button lol.
FFBA1F49-22FB-46E1-BA7F-AC979B9DF788.jpeg
You had that P.E.D controller :lol: :emoji_fire:

20+ years later(probably longer than that) and dudes still death moving women? We haven’t evolved any? No one has spread any knowledge to the youth? :lol: :smh:

i think humanity has irrevocably changed.

Even though we grew up in a modern age i still felt like i could mentally connect with how life was hundreds of years ago. Human to human contact with just a much harder effort of life back then.

I don’t get how kids nowadays can. They’re not out on the streets interacting with each other. Never before have an entire generation of people been so disconnected from face to face contact and confrontation.

Maybe it’ll end well since everyone is a lot more similar and common sense stuff like recycling will be incorporated in peoples thought processes universally.

Dangerous.

Leads to people having high opinions of their own opinions w/o ever facing challenges to said opinions. When reality enters the room, many of them cant take it.

If I thought I could run faster than John, said I could run faster than John, then John and I ran, my opinion would either be valid or invalid based on reality.

At this point opinions of opinions has led us to accept way too many opinions w/o anyone having to prove anything.

There's a HUGE distance between knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

Just because they know doesn't mean they are wise or even understand what they know.

Much less prove it.

Proof / facts are currency.

Attention / opinions are monopoly money.

I was one of the older people at my last job (36 at the time) but I was cool with people that were in their 20s. It's crazy how normal it is for people to just pull out their phone while you're talking to them mid-sentence. I was cool enough with them to call them out on it "you're not listening" is what I'd always say, and they'd all protest by saying, "I'm listening, I was just checking something on my phone". Some even sarcastically would put it down and look me directly in the eyes. It's like common courtesy is asking too much.
The timing of it all is kinda uncanny. For 10 years we get devices that cause people to not want to interact with others... Then we get a virus that forces us not to interact with others. Idk what's next.
Ironically, I love technology, I'm a regular in the Android thread, and most of my jobs have dealt with promoting/selling tech... But I definitely see the dangers of it.

Exactly!

Multitasking is a myth. Never was such a thing.

The proper term is splitting attention or switch tasking

Neither object is receiving full attention so both functions suffer.

The human brain was never meant to focus on so many things at once.

That's why its called focusing.

The funny thing is if you were to walk away from them mid sentence they'd have a negative reaction for sure and call you rude...but that's exactly what they've done to you by pulling out their phone.

They've determined that what you're saying (and you) are a lower priority than what's on their phone...and had the ignorance to do it right in front of you, demand you be Ok with it, because they are addicted to their screens.

Had a younger woman come over and got on her phone in bed with me. Instead of beefing I pulled out my laptop and started checking stocks and bitcoin.

Within 5 minutes she started showing frustration and blurted out "You got me over here and all you're doing is looking at that laptop!!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

2 minutes later we smashing.

Reverse psychology is something she would have learned a long time ago with more human interaction.

There's no substitute for what we learned prior to these phones.

Last edited:
Hell no to pulling your phone in a meeting/dinner/bed without excusing yourself.

I just feel that the kids that grew in the early 2000's and late 90's were raised on such spoiled environments, nothing being refused to them, no effort put into anything, parents even afraid of their kids, those are the one to disrespect the most. They don't know the value of other people.

Anyway, life will hit them, hard, in the long run.

Be courteous, be polite, be attentive, know when to hold the ground and when to let go, learn how to strike, don't multi task because everything will end up horribly.

That’s a really cool gift dude. They’ll be happy to have it I’m sure :emoji_thumbsup: Good on you for quitting too. Is that style of smoking harder to quit? I ask because I’m a life long non-smoker
Yeah it's pretty neat & it's what they both wanted. They love it. Thanks man, I was addicted for like 10 years but that was more than enough...all good things come to an end right? I'm not sure, depends on the individual I think. Do it often enough & it's just as addicting as cigs. I only smoked hookah as it was flavored smoke. Cigs & cigars taste like smoke which was disgusting to me.
is this worth the price? Never heard of it before you posted and saw they're damn near $400 lol
I believe it is worth the price. Lol yeah they're up there in price because they're all glass compared to one with a steel or copper stem. When you pull it's a lot smoother & they make almost no noise compared to the regular kind. Looks pretty too. Came out to be $400 for me since I added the light circle on the bottom & a steel p

America will never defeat White Supremacy. It’s so deep rooted in our institutions - it will dismantled our capitalist society.

They’re not ready for the reconstruction of America.

Last edited:
America will never defeat White Supremacy. It’s so deep rooted in our institutions - it will dismantle capitalist society.

why would people with the power ever want to give that up

every time i bring that up, nobody can elaborate effectively (imo at least) on why

Sold a pair of used off-white black prestos on eBay and now the buyer is complaining about slight red staining on the tongue tag. Regrettably, I did not notice and photos do not show the stain.

Do I offer a partial refund or risk him escalating?

Screenshot_20210120-132453_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-132449_eBay.jpg

America will never defeat White Supremacy. It’s so deep rooted in our institutions - it will dismantle capitalist society.

Maybe it will ... maybe not in our lifetime, but maybe it'll happen. The fight ain't over.
Sold a pair of used off-white black prestos on eBay and now the buyer is complaining about slight red staining on the tongue tag. Regrettably, I did not notice and photos do not show the stain.

Do I offer a partial refund or risk him escalating?

Screenshot_20210120-132453_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-132449_eBay.jpg

Worst buyer ever.

Back
Top Bottom