the thread about nothing...

Sold a pair of used off-white black prestos on eBay and now the buyer is complaining about slight red staining on the tongue tag. Regrettably, I did not notice and photos do not show the stain.

Do I offer a partial refund or risk him escalating?

Screenshot_20210120-132453_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-132449_eBay.jpg
Tell him it's off-white🤷🏾‍♂️
Seriously though. It's insane how particular people can be. I admit, I used to be like that at one point but it's ridiculous. Asked dude to bring me like 4 pair of aj1s in 03 bc all the toe caps had some glue or creasing or something. Can't believe I did that.

Sold a pair of used off-white black prestos on eBay and now the buyer is complaining about slight red staining on the tongue tag. Regrettably, I did not notice and photos do not show the stain.

Do I offer a partial refund or risk him escalating?

Screenshot_20210120-132453_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-132449_eBay.jpg
Doesn't look like a deal breaker to me. Pre-owned so it is what it is. It's such a miniscule thing to be honest. Tell em 5 maybe 10 bucks back & that's it beat it

Yeah it's pretty neat & it's what they both wanted. They love it. Thanks man, I was addicted for like 10 years but that was more than enough...all good things come to an end right? I'm not sure, depends on the individual I think. Do it often enough & it's just as addicting as cigs. I only smoked hookah as it was flavored smoke. Cigs & cigars taste like smoke which was disgusting to me.
Oh wow 10 years!? That’s a long time and it’s great to see you’ve dropped it. I agree, regular cig smoke is plain awful. The scented stuff 2nd hand smoke from the other stuff is less annoying since it goes away quicker.

Bruh its only Wednesday.

Yet,, this curfew sucks, I hate to be at my place before 8, there's just too much to do.

I am 100% on the freakyconspiracy train. The lotto is completely rigged. Did you guys see the winning numbers? I’m done with that ****.

Not really rigged, just damn near impossible. Something like 1 in 300 million unique number combinations, and no guarantee every combination gets bought every week, just an insanely low probability to get multiple numbers, let alone all six.

I remember a story about my neighbor buying a 5$ scratch off and won nothing but the person behind him that also bought the exact same scratch-off won 100K LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom