the thread about nothing...

My mom is watching an episode of Star Trek: Voyager that takes place in the modern day(90s) and Sarah Silverman is in it. :wow: Wut? Homie is rocking a durag!!

18CEC4AB-234B-4572-BD93-2EA016498198.gif
Probably the best suit I've ever seen.

You know how I feel about her very average calves, but it's Rihanna. And everything else is lovely.
1613846959044.png
But in real life when we're with a woman, she's always imperfect and we don't care about these imperfections, at least I think, as there is some attraction, focusing too much on a body would lead us to criticize any woman, but that's not real life. Women criticize themselves because they aren't attracted to themselves. Vision of beauty for a straight man is different than for women or homosexuals, as long you're (not you obviously but you in a general way) not attracted to a woman, you would be more able to see imperfections and criticize. At least I think like that. As long as a woman is attractive I wouldn't care about her imperfections.

EDIT : No attraction means eyes are the only judge, but with a lot of feromonen a woman could have some cellulite or stretch marks, who cares ?

But in real life when we're with a woman, she's always imperfect and we don't care about these imperfections, at least I think, as there is some attraction, focusing too much on a body would lead us to criticize any woman, but that's not real life. Women criticize themselves because they aren't attracted to themselves. Vision of beauty for a straight man is different than for women or homosexuals, as long you're (not you obviously but you in a general way) not attracted to a woman, you would be more able to see imperfections and criticize. At least I think like that. As long as a woman is attractive I wouldn't care about her imperfections.

EDIT : No attraction means eyes are the only judge, but with a lot of feromonen a woman could have some cellulite or stretch marks, who cares ?
Listen man, what you typed was sweet. It really was, but nice calves are important to me. There are exceptions and one I just provided in Rihanna. But a woman I find attractive w/ some nice calves is some delectable visual for me to see.

I hate FUT Champs..that is all
I just play against my friends now, F that gamemode.

The only game I play somewhat competitively nowadays is Mortal Kombat 11. Kombat League (competitive mode) has lots of bs and obnoxious opponents but it generally doesn't really frustrate me. I do get a bit salty when I face a Subzero because you have to guess on every attack he does. If the Subzero player knows what he's doing, he's only ever going to do his F2 overhead or B3 low attack to start off a potential combo. And even if you guess correctly that he's going to do the overhead and block it, he can make you guess again by cancelling into his low slide on hit.

Last edited:
I just play against my friends now, F that gamemode.

The only game I play somewhat competitively nowadays is Mortal Kombat 11. Kombat League (competitive mode) has lots of bs and obnoxious opponents but it generally doesn't really frustrate me. I do get a bit salty when I face a Subzero because you have to guess on every attack he does. If the Subzero player knows what he's doing, he's only ever going to do his F2 overhead or B3 low attack to start off a potential combo. And even if you guess correctly that he's going to do the overhead and block it, he can make you guess again by cancelling into his low slide on hit.

FIFA not even fun no more man. It's not cool to be mad af about to smash your controller after a game :lol:. I think I might get back on SFV since new characters coming out

FIFA not even fun no more man. It's not cool to be mad af about to smash your controller after a game :lol:. I think I might get back on SFV since new characters coming out
I don't get mad at videogames, at worst a little frustrated, but Fifa online in general just isn't really fun to me anymore. Fut Champs in particular really brings out the worst in people. Pay to win squads, obnoxious tactics, ...

I've never played SFV, I only have an Xbox. I love getting a brutality on my MK11 opponents with my Gamertag :lol:
As a lifelong MK fan I was super happy I got to snag it during a reset of inactive usernames some time ago, though I did lose about $500 in the process because I wasn't quick enough to register my old GT (Donor) on another account.
If the original Fatality ever gets reset, its guaranteed to be mine as well due to an exploit that allowed you to make spaced versions of existing GTs. It makes sure nobody else can claim the original if it's made available again from a username reset.
2ab5e09af92bd564985ca1437dafe449.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom