the thread about nothing...

$1.99 of nostalgia :emoji_thumbsup: :smokin
too bad there weren’t more.
2AC4B341-CD72-4664-868C-D429C6D18F9D.jpeg

I read that NY is making anyone who come in quarantine for 14 days. How is this enforced for people who drive in?

Was planning on going from MD to NYC around March but now idk

I read that NY is making anyone who come in quarantine for 14 days. How is this enforced for people who drive in?

Was planning on going from MD to NYC around March but now idk
You'll be just fine. People who drive in- it's harder to enforce & regulate that quarantine period on them. They don't have cops & troopers at the end of every bridge/tunnel looking for vehicles with out of state plates to catch lol. Now, if you flew in well, that's different. Your name is on a roster & in the system + you're going through an airport so it's a lot easier to track you. Have fun on your visit 👍

So, end of the video, they agree with each other?
Yes and no. The average trans person you come across is gonna look they're playing dress up, so what is there to disclose if what's up is obvious?

I think a lot of ppl, specifically men aren't as straight as they like to project b/c of the way society's gender politics are set up and they have self hate for liking things that aren't woman. Like it isn't uncommon for men how have had orgasms during colonoscopy to attack their male doctors; which is funny, but its not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom