the thread about nothing...

Without being transphobic I think honesty is the key, that's simple, the fact people would like to know doesn't make them intolerant, they could be or not, but they need to know the truth. And they deserve it. Because if someone doesn't tell, if it's not obvious, it's lure the other. No surprises stay the best, being honest permits you to know the person is interested by you for real, not because he thinks you was born female

Yes and no. The average trans person you come across is gonna look they're playing dress up, so what is there to disclose if what's up is obvious?

I think a lot of ppl, specifically men aren't as straight as they like to project b/c of the way society's gender politics are set up and they have self hate for liking things that aren't woman. Like it isn't uncommon for men how have had orgasms during colonoscopy to attack their male doctors; which is funny, but its not :lol:
I'm a very straight line thinker. Point a to point b to point c. I cant get to c if a hasnt been addressed.

So while I can attempt to understand the responders reasoning for disagreeing overall, i cant help but need to acknowledge that they do agree with the O.P. before doing that.

Last edited:
I'm a very straight line thinker. Point a to point b to point c. I cant get to c if a hasnt been addressed.

So while I can attempt to understand the responders reasoning for disagreeing overall, i cant help but need to acknowledge that they do agree with the O.P. before doing that.
He did at the end at it, but I'm guessing he was referring to trans ppl that actually pass as the other gender.

In this clip, she's a dude. There's no getting around. Homie was 1. Mentally & 2. Ashamed that he likes men and got called out for it, so he attempted to falsely distance himself from the that fact by exclaiming "I ain't w/ that "f-word" ****" and resorting to hyper masculine gestures to the point of threatening to stab someone for cover-up:

IMG_0944.PNG

is there something wrong with me if I laugh (usually inside my head) whenever i hear a woman brags about being a feminist?

You do realize with makeup wigs and IG filters it's easy to deceive people over the internet? Hell, even in person as well. It should be disclosed up front. The second video the individual in it completely danced around it and started talking about problems that they face ignoring the fact that it should be disclosed until the very end and then tossed in the "at their own timing". So what if that timing is for when they meet in person? If the other individual isn't down for that, that means it's okay to waste another person's time?

You do realize with makeup wigs and IG filters it's easy to deceive people over the internet? Hell, even in person as well. It should be disclosed up front. The second video the individual in it completely danced around it and started talking about problems that they face ignoring the fact that it should be disclosed until the very end and then tossed in the "at their own timing". So what if that timing is for when they meet in person? If the other individual isn't down for that, that means it's okay to waste another person's time?
No one mentioned alone. Catfishing is a thing, and it's a thing that's frowned upon by most groups across the board. The 1st girl specifically said "dating" not "online dating". The 2nd chick didn't ignore anything, you weren't listening. She broke down how most transwoman can't even afford to be pass as real woman.

If homie in the bottom video passes off as real woman to you, then aye bruh... idk what to tell you. If you want someone to disclose that their red shoes are indeed red and not blue b/c it isn't "obvious" for you then just straight ask or google some legit check videos.

Which Mustang did you drive & what happened?
I thought these modern Mustangs handled better than all the past ones? Dude might be used to fwd or awd. Rear wheel drive has totally different handling characteristics, especially when it involves high speed and higher torque engines.

No one mentioned alone. Catfishing is a thing, and it's a thing that's frowned upon by most groups across the board. The 1st girl specifically said "dating" not "online dating". The 2nd chick didn't ignore anything, you weren't listening. She broke down how most transwoman can't even afford to be pass as real woman.

If homie in the bottom video passes off as real woman to you, then aye bruh... idk what to tell you. If you want someone to disclose that their red shoes are indeed red and not blue b/c it isn't "obvious" for you then just straight ask or google some legit check videos.
You said that I did not listen, yet you didn't read a thing that I said. You got emotional and were just quick to argue and disagree. Go into the online app dating thread and every few pages cats will point out someone trying to catfish them. There are garments marketed towards both men and women to change or enhance their shape aka shapewear. Then we are in a pandemic where people are rocking masks. To act like none of this exists and that people can't easily purchase said items to pass off like they are something else to a degree leads me to believe that either you're naive or just dishonest.

Which Mustang did you drive & what happened?

Stock, auto 2019 5.0.

Front brakes locked up downshifting from 40 (4th to 3rd) in interstate traffic. Car skid for a good school bus length. I was so confused as I watched it miss the car in front of me by 3 inches. The road was dry af.

I daily a rwd e55, my trucks are awd. Driven 800+ hp cars for years. But THIS **** HERE, I dont even know where to start.

Last edited:
You said that I did not listen, yet you didn't read a thing that I said. You got emotional and were just quick to argue and disagree. Go into the online app dating thread and every few pages cats will point out someone trying to catfish them. There are garments marketed towards both men and women to change or enhance their shape aka shapewear. Then we are in a pandemic where people are rocking masks. To act like none of this exists and that people can't easily purchase said items to pass off like they are something else to a degree leads me to believe that either you're naive or just dishonest.
You keep bringing up dating apps. Idc about dating apps. I've never used them, don't need them, and those 2 never mentioned them. You bringing up irrelevant arguments. Men and women aren't shaped the same which is why it's called "trans" b/c they're transitioning. A wig in wig, doesn't need to tell me he's a man in wig. I can see that.

Brian used a fake mustache to disguise himself from Stewie. Stewie almost immediately knew it was still Brian.
1613936934233.png

You keep bringing up dating apps. Idc about dating apps. I've never used them, don't need them, and those 2 never mentioned them.
First video mentions online dating aka using an app at the 27th second mark. Did you even watch the videos at all?

You bringing up irrelevant arguments. Men and women aren't shaped the same which is why it's called "trans" b/c they're transitioning. A wig in wig, doesn't need to tell me he's a man in wig. I can see that.

Brian used a fake mustache to disguise himself from Stewie. Stewie almost immediately knew it was still Brian.
1613936934233.png
Valid points are irrelevant because they disprove what you say. Got it.

Last edited:
First video mentions online dating aka using an app at the 27th second mark. Did you even watch the videos at all?

Valid points are irrelevant because they disprove what you say. Got it.
Sure. Catfishing is frowned upon. I already said that. There is even't a show about, but you keep strawmanning.

If you were expecting to a link w/ Jenny & Venny turned up then just say it.

Sure. Catfishing is frowned upon. I already said that. There is even't a show about, but you keep strawmanning.

If you were expecting to a link w/ Jenny & Venny turned up then just say it.
No, you keep adjusting your stance whenever you're proved wrong. But okay.

Back
Top Bottom