the thread about nothing...

Joined Nov 16, 2017
Anybody with a Brit accent sounds racist af to me
this makes absolutely perfect sense when you think about it. but speaking of accents one that i've always loathed is the baltimore accent. but i was recently reading how their accent is believed to be closest to how traditional american settlers spoke, with it being some type of wild cross between a traditional english accent mixed with an "american" english accent. & now i can't unhear it as such now.

Joined Jan 3, 2013
this makes absolutely perfect sense when you think about it. but speaking of accents one that i've always loathed is the baltimore accent. but i was recently reading how their accent is believed to be closest to how traditional american settlers spoke, with it being some type of wild cross between a traditional english accent mixed with an "american" english accent. & now i can't unhear it as such now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now