the thread about nothing...

B0B12BB5-8272-4447-A4B7-876D5097DDFD.png
With the glove and the mask on the floor it really looks like

18811994.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg

is here

Damn wanted to take a mini vacation to nyc to see the Kaws exhibition in brooklyn but now I don't know anymore with the amount of asian hate crimes there. I'm not tryna get stabbed smh
It’s sad, man. Got too many hateful ignorant dudes over there playing their best rendition of “Gargamel”.
1614462296470.jpeg

Plus, I hear a variant Covid strain is starting to hit over there too. I’d avoid air plane travel for now.

Last edited:

I'm glad to see someone speaking about this because I sometimes confounded Latinas with Asians, you also have some people from West Indies who look like North Africans, I had at high school a comrade, mixed Black and White, and people thought he was Maghrebian lol

My ex girlfriend who is from West Indies made me remark one thing : sometimes if you don't know you can spot the difference by teeth aspects, and that wasn't false, at least between Blacks and North Africans, for what I saw.

Between Asians and Latinas, I may be wrong, but I would say even if we can't get confused with the head, the constitution of bodies aren't the same at all.

So there always some details to help us.

Just don't get spotted staring at teeth like a psycho or at bodies like a pervert :lol:

A few times some people have mistaken me for a North African, it didn't happen so much, but still.

Plus family tree is just the official story, so even if we're supposed to be 100 % Black or White, reality could be different...

Not even talking about adultery but also about men recognizing children like their son due to a dead father or a father which had prefer to leave...

Genetic could be captivating...

-

Do you guys have experimented all the DNA tests online to know much about your ancestors, and what do you think about them ?

Damn wanted to take a mini vacation to nyc to see the Kaws exhibition in brooklyn but now I don't know anymore with the amount of asian hate crimes there. I'm not tryna get stabbed smh
Thought that was a virtual exhibition, didn't know you could go their in person

Yeah, hate crimes against the Asian communities are on the rise here, especially the past 2 weeks. It's very sad to see innocent people getting stomped on & stabbed for being a certain race. Pity the fools who think it's ok to do such a criminal act smh. Don't let it stop you from living though I'd say. Were you planning on coming alone or with someone? It's a great city, just too bad we have a lot of crazies living here.

Yeah, hate crimes against the Asian communities are on the rise here, especially the past 2 weeks. It's very sad to see innocent people getting stomped on & stabbed for being a certain race. Pity the fools who think it's ok to do such a criminal act smh. Don't let it stop you from living though I'd say. Were you planning on coming alone or with someone? It's a great city, just too bad we have a lot of crazies living here.

I was planning on coming with one of my friend, who's also asian.

I was planning on coming with one of my friend, who's also asian.
Didn't know for crimes against Asians, obviously hate to learn this, but if it's dangerous, why give it a try ? I'm fearful, that's true, but if I know it's dangerous for me just because of my color, I avoid to go to that place. If just my color makes me a target for racists, I don't go there.

She hit another car or they were all in the same car? If they were all in the same car I don’t get why they charge the driver. We all made the choice to get in the car and knew the consequences. If that was the case.

naw car was coming out a side street turning left and she was going 80 with no lights on in a 35 smh . Their car was ripped in half smh

1B3D82B5-9E71-47FF-B6AE-B7923F06D5D8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom