the thread about nothing...

I've always though Japanese wrestler Hirooki Got could pass for being Hispanic.

1614479137813.png
what about this guy

latest

Where are the celebs to take a stand and demonstrate to put an end to that? I know it's not their job, but so many are vocal against black lives being lost. Will the Bulls refuse to play until the murder rate is at least cut in half? Why aren't there marches in Chicago to put an end to this? We've just accepted it as "Chiraq" so it is what it is? This is crazy to me. Some type of community activity or something could be done.

chi town be on one forreal

i was there two years ago near da Trump tower got lost and ended up in ChinaTown somehow and it started looking sketchy hella fast

Where are the celebs to take a stand and demonstrate to put an end to that? I know it's not their job, but so many are vocal against black lives being lost. Will the Bulls refuse to play until the murder rate is at least cut in half? Why aren't there marches in Chicago to put an end to this? We've just accepted it as "Chiraq" so it is what it is? This is crazy to me. Some type of community activity or something could be done.
The communities do get together and there's rallys and marches but it still gets out of control. It's not really that people aren't trying to stop the violence. It's more like there's no real solution yet that'll work. Honestly, I don't believe celebs speaking out would do anything. So many bodies and so much history behind these shootings. Hundreds of gangs city wide, finding a way to pull them all together to stop the violence tough.

The communities do get together and there's rallys and marches but it still gets out of control. It's not really that people aren't trying to stop the violence. It's more like there's no real solution yet that'll work. Honestly, I don't believe celebs speaking out would do anything. So many bodies and so much history behind these shootings. Hundreds of gangs city wide, finding a way to pull them all together to stop the violence tough.
I agree with you but I just feel like more could be done. It's sad.

So many bodies and so much history behind these shootings. Hundreds of gangs city wide, finding a way to pull them all together to stop the violence tough.

are you from chitown? i forgot who i heard/read this from, but i remember hearing that this wasn't the case & most of the shootings were off petty **** like arguments on social media. just curious to know how true that is.

with all due respek, what do you think they can do?

are you from chitown? i forgot who i heard/read this from, but i remember hearing that this wasn't the case & most of the shootings were off petty **** like arguments on social media. just curious to know how true that is.

with all due respek, what do you think they can do?
All the nba players that had statements on the back of their jerseys could put together a bball tournament in Chicago. All gang members enter free, meet n greet, food, concerts, and most important THERAPISTS ON HAND to talk to these young men and get to the root of the issue. Let them know that they're more family than "Opps". That's just off the top of my head. They only take action when it's time to condemn white folks.

I'm from Chicago. A lot of gang activity and trash talking goes on through social media and later bleeds onto the streets. But it doesn't account for the majority of the thousands of shootings that happen each year. Gang culture here is deep. And street culture is a major factor. Look at someone the wrong way and you're lucky if you walk away with a fist fight. People are too quick to shoot. On top of that, imagine your guy gets shot and killed. You know who did it and where they stay and now you see them on fb bragging about it. So you take care of that and now his ppls are looking for you. They take care of you and now your ppls are looking for them. It never ends.

They could pull of an Avengers style film franchise with Mcdonald's Characters.

Mac oTonight is the Iron Man of the Group
Ronald is Cap
Grimace is Hulk
Ham Burglar is Hawkeye
Wendy is Wanda

They would make so much money.

Imagine the McDonalds promotions.

If this EVER HAPPENS.

McDONALDS I WANT FREE McDONALDS FOOD FOR LIFE for coming up with this idea.

(I went to see if this exist on a website called "Google.")

This is what I found... so I am not alone in this genius idea.

mcvengers.png

I just went down a Mac Tonight rabbit hole I did not want to go to.

Nevermind.

Cancel my Avengers McDonalds idea.

Back
Top Bottom