the thread about nothing...

There is an age where mixing beer with liquor isn't just going to put you in the bathroom hugging porcelain, but also put you down for an entire damn day.

I have reached that age.
https://niketalk.com/threads/moments-that-made-you-realize-you’re-washed.670952/page-39

43CC755F-A67F-4F06-B6B7-4AC08F2C6AF5.gif

Come on in brethren. The water is warm and welcoming.

What? How can you hate Kevin lol
I'm nonchalant in real life, however I hate slack people, I like tonicity, and he makes me think about a colleague I dislike for many reasons, including this one, but certainly not only :rofl:
Michael / Dwight the ones I like, plus Jan, but not the first time Jan, with the time, when she get "Michaelized"

who said I like psychos :nerd:

Hate Kevin and Toby for the same reasons

I'm nonchalant in real life, however I hate slack people, I like tonicity, and he makes me think about a colleague I dislike for many reasons, including this one, but certainly not only :rofl:
Michael / Dwight the ones I like, plus Jan, but not the first time Jan, with the time, when she get "Michaelized"

who said I like psychos :nerd:

Hate Kevin and Toby for the same reasons
Everyone hates Toby

How many times have sellers have hit you back with a “go **** yourself” :lol:

I’ve had a few lowball offers sent my way recently. Out of curiosity I’d check out what those low ballers are selling their items for and they’re ridiculously higher than the norm. Petty me can’t help but send them an offer right back for some odd number like $17.38:rofl:

honestly, maybe once... they usually just reject the offer until i make a better offer which is always substantially lower than what i would've paid in the first place & still lower than their original price, i do it all the time... all you need is one yes.

Not sure why you wouldn’t low ball as a first offer? Within reason of course

why would i start at a high price, what do you mean, lol... i start with a low offer because you never know what people will take, then i build up to an offer that i would've paid in the first place, but still lower than their original listing price...

i don't get the right side, but i totally understand the left.
Yes, left is a fact, you can be "bi curious" or whatever it is called, or just don't want to fit in a box

The other is sarcastic, like, "surely and I am not a pervert for observing you naked for hours", in order to discredit the OG one or juste to make laugh (which worked very well at me for the 2nd option :lol:)

honestly, maybe once... they usually just reject the offer until i make a better offer which is always substantially lower than what i would've paid in the first place & still lower than their original price, i do it all the time... all you need is one yes.

why would i start at a high price, what do you mean, lol... i start with a low offer because you never know what people will take, then i build up to an offer that i would've paid in the first place, but still lower than their original listing price...
You are agreeing with me. Read my reply again

Back
Top Bottom