the thread about nothing...

C72AA91B-AEA2-4BFD-AED9-ABB3FD219276.jpeg
whats the story?

i was always taught, if your first offer isn't embarrassingly low, you're doing it all wrong. that make an offer option on ebay has been my friend for the past 10+ years. you never know what people will accept until you try... the game is the game.

How many times have sellers have hit you back with a “go **** yourself” :lol:

I’ve had a few lowball offers sent my way recently. Out of curiosity I’d check out what those low ballers are selling their items for and they’re ridiculously higher than the norm. Petty me can’t help but send them an offer right back for some odd number like $17.38:rofl:

i was always taught, if your first offer isn't embarrassingly low, you're doing it all wrong. that make an offer option on ebay has been my friend for the past 10+ years. you never know what people will accept until you try... the game is the game.
This
Recently got a printer for around 40. Thought for sure the seller was going to reject the offer since it was half of the Buy iy Now price

I hate to bargain lol
If I sell something that annoys me a lot but it's the game I guess
And I never buy stuff to people except 2 or 3 times already low prices leather jackets, and I paid the full price, if it costs too much I just look for something else or wait for the seller to low his price by himself

Always been hateful about this lol

You want it ? Buy it, no talk for nothing, the more they talk the more it annoys me

Talk is different from acts

Sometimes you just got to act

Talk is a time killer, so perfect as an entertainement, but money is a serious thing :lol:

EDIT : " The game is to be sold, not to be told " :lol:

How many times have sellers have hit you back with a “go **** yourself” :lol:

I’ve had a few lowball offers sent my way recently. Out of curiosity I’d check out what those low ballers are selling their items for and they’re ridiculously higher than the norm. Petty me can’t help but send them an offer right back for some odd number like $17.38:rofl:

In my Fetty WAP voice..... Yeahhhhhh Babyyyy

Back
Top Bottom