the thread about nothing...

Yes, left is a fact, you can be "bi curious" or whatever it is called, or just don't want to fit in a box

The other is sarcastic, like, "surely and I am not a pervert for observing you naked for hours", in order to discredit the OG one or juste to make laugh (which worked very well at me for the 2nd option :lol:)
Women can*...because we allow it. Tell a woman you’re “bi-curious” and she’s gone.

Women can*...because we allow it. Tell a woman you’re “bi-curious” and she’s gone.
True, because men can even fantasize on lesbians having sex or hoping in secret some day the woman would reward this tolerance with some threesome :nerd:

While regular women don't fantasize about two men having sex together...

It's funny because it's always most acceptable to be homo if you're a woman, they don't imagine you doing nasty things, because you're a girl... :lol:

EDIT : I need some encouragement for not having done any rhyme with "allow". I'm more mature each post.

Tbh I feel like the way some women walk in and out of the gay community hold them back. I’d be upset if I was a gay man, that had to go through all what they go through(having to come out, the struggle that is acceptance from the father ect ect. This is what I’ve seen in my own family. ) just for someone to claim my struggle because they got their feeling hurt, only to drop it like a bad habit as soon as the meet a decent guy. But don’t mind me I’m wrong.

Tbh I feel like the way some women walk in and out of the gay community hold them back. I’d be upset if I was a gay man, that had to go through all what they go through(having to come out, the struggle that is acceptance from the father ect ect. This is what I’ve seen in my own family. ) just for someone to claim my struggle because they got their feeling hurt, only to drop it like a bad habit as soon as the meet a decent guy. But don’t mind me I’m wrong.
As a straight guy I have no problem with homosexuality, but I can have problems with "clichés" of homosexuals, and I can have problems too with any kind of supremacists, whether it be about the race, no matter which one, or the sexuality, those who want to impose us their vision because they're supposed to be the oppressed, I talk like that because I know a lesbian, and she's as intolerant as the people she criticizes, ironic.

And she refused to understand my way of thinking, I mean some doing too much, if you want to be treated as straight men and women, you don't need to act like a theater comedian, you don't feel comfortable, you're just uneasy, like people who got an ill disease, which you didn't judge or nothing, and being disobliging for free with that just to make you uncomfortable, that's not fair, I'm not responsible (it happened me too lol / not having an ill disease...wait a minute ?! :lol:).

For me the person you chose as your partner is only your business, even as a straight guy I am discreet in the streets if I am with a woman

The way women can be bi curious and men not could make us think as long a woman have been soiled by having sex with a man, what a big deal if she then having sex with a woman.
Like one you got the D, you're wasted.

It's misander

d13b6dcd9d8e6c64989cb9242401e35f.png

Got an alert from Credit Karma, saying that my score dropped 15 points. When I clicked on the reason(s) why, turns out Nordstrom lowered my credit line by $6k last month. I contact Nordstrom asking why they did this and why I was not notified of this change? Their only response was "this new credit limit better reflects my spending habits."

I would use it and would pay off the balance right away. It's been clean since the end of 2019. Obviously last year with Covid, stores were closed for a while and even so, I kept my spending habits in check.

Got an alert from Credit Karma, saying that my score dropped 15 points. When I clicked on the reason(s) why, turns out Nordstrom lowered my credit line by $6k last month. I contact Nordstrom asking why they did this and why I was not notified of this change? Their only response was "this new credit limit better reflects my spending habits."

I would use it and would pay off the balance right away. It's been clean since the end of 2019. Obviously last year with Covid, stores were closed for a while and even so, I kept my spending habits in check.
Using your card and paying it off immediately for better is a common misconception. If you pay it off before the billing cycle, it doesn’t even really register. The real trick is to pay about 80% of it of and make the minimum payments ON TIME. Holding and paying on a balance is really what boost your credit.

There is an age where mixing beer with liquor isn't just going to put you in the bathroom hugging porcelain, but also put you down for an entire damn day.

I have reached that age.

It usually takes me more than alcohol to end up really ****ed up.

But tbh I'm trying to limit my alcohol intake lately. I was drinking way too much. I'm not skipping anything that they invite me to, but I'm trying to go always with the car so I can have some real excuses as to why I'm not drinking.

i was always taught, if your first offer isn't embarrassingly low, you're doing it all wrong. that make an offer option on ebay has been my friend for the past 10+ years. you never know what people will accept until you try... the game is the game.

I should have jumped to the thread earlier today. Put up an offer in goat for a shoe that I wanted, found it nowhere, there where some sizes still left at full retail which was 300, they were already asking 240 on goat for my size, I play good and offer 150, he took my money, I should have sent a 100 or less damn!

Using your card and paying it off immediately for better is a common misconception. If you pay it off before the billing cycle, it doesn’t even really register. The real trick is to pay about 80% of it of and make the minimum payments ON TIME. Holding and paying on a balance is really what boost your credit.

I'm aware of that and while that my be true, the credit increases I earned along the way helped raise my score. My main grip is that they didn't notify me of this change. I asked that they consider reinstating my previous limit. We'll see what they say.

From an earlier conversation a couple hours ago on Discord with that new lesbian friend, just what the **** at these questions. :stoneface:
Translation of the message with the heart emoji:
"So sweet :smile: <3 But I don't even know what's wrong with me. Speaking of our issues, how's your testosterone/sex drive now? :tongue: Do you notice any other effects from that*? Like with cumming,orgasming or something?" :stoneface:
*that refers to my hormone treatment
333b62848b4b2eefc4c3fd07b1268748.png

Last edited:
Discord, yall don't text?
Generally a bit of a mix between text, FB Messenger and Discord. We were already on Discord earlier because we had to work on something in the discord server of the volunteer organization we both work for. I guess it depends on where she is/what she's doing at the given time. In the late evening she's generally on her laptop to work on her thesis for her masters degree in clinical psychology.

Last edited:
Finally got my car back this past Friday. 33 days at the shop. Thanks to Covid, it took the at fault drivers ins co. 2 weeks to submit the supplement back to the shop. Then another 2 weeks to complete the repairs. 1 month of driving a 2020 rental Camry. Felt weird getting behind the wheel of my car.

1A53240F-9243-40DD-ABB4-C04FF1122054.jpeg

217555B3-C068-49D9-BDD9-7F0391152A39.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom