the thread about nothing...

5D7BCADA-1DA5-4933-8F42-3E2C120B1B40.jpeg

I only experimented MS-DOS, Windows 95, XP and 10, don't think I have tried 98, oh I mistaked, I must had Windows 7 I think, before XP and after XP I can't remember so many trouble, but XP, I used to install, re-install, exhausting, and you don't even know what's wrong, I tried Ubuntu from Linux which was very stable, but nothing is intuitive, where everything is easy with Windows, so 10 is not bad, even if I think I went to Ubuntu because of a bad update of 10 :lol:

-

This movie is something special like Gangs of New-York : I'm not a fan of these movies by themselves but DeNiro and Day-Lewis performances are amazing

Disposable diapers didnt hit the scene until early 70's.
Imagine what they utilized before then...

Yuck!! Lol

Disposable diapers didnt hit the scene until early 70's.
Imagine what they utilized before then...

Yuck!! Lol
My mom's tells me how she thought of disposables before they hit the scene all the time. Born in early 50's. Oldest of the bunch. Her youngest sibling sad birn when she was 18 so she wiped many an *** and cleaned many a cloth.

Think she says even my oldest bro used a cloth as well, but he was right around the time of disposables rolling out.

Actually you did was and reuse those back then lol.
My folks and I were discussing this last night. It shocked me they had to wash them instead of dispose of them. Some of my folks households didnt have a washer and dryer so everything was done by hand from beginning. Man times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom