the thread about nothing...

Turned 27 today :pimp:
Can't really have the usual celebration with these pandemic regulations so I just went for a bit of cycling with close friends and some Fifa and Mortal Kombat afterwards.
Amy asked if I wanted to come over to her dorm for dinner with her and Loes (one of our coworkers, technically also our boss), so I went over there for a few hours and made use of the opportunity to get to know Loes a little better.

Can't really have the usual celebration with these pandemic regulations so I just went for a bit of cycling with close friends and some Fifa and Mortal Kombat afterwards.
Amy asked if I wanted to come over to her dorm for dinner with her and Loes (one of our coworkers, technically also our boss), so I went over there for a few hours and made use of the opportunity to get to know Loes a little better.
Happy Birthday Youngbuck!!!

Go, go, go, go, go, go
Go Shawty, it's your birthday
We gon' party like it's your birthday
And we gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a ++++, it's not your birthday

:rofl:

Happy birthday bro! Hope you had a good time and that this year works for the best in your life!

Talisa-Soto.jpg

740full-talisa-soto.jpg

talisa-soto-wallpaper-20.jpg

Attachments

• luppe2.jpg
    luppe2.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 4
  • f178408f1f6fa32e88bea9c737285fca.jpg
    f178408f1f6fa32e88bea9c737285fca.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
  • talisa-soto-213879-fit.jpg
    talisa-soto-213879-fit.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 47

Hbd my dude! I wish you all the best especially health wise :nthat:

Yo @gotholesinmysock I’m jacking my car up on pretty bad flooring atm, and I’m going under. So if by chance this vehicle falls on me, I want my last words on here to be screw you.
1618443774357.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom