the thread about nothing...

never had a drink for 5 years. that was only when we celebrated our graduation (my 2nd degree) and last get together before our class went to do our separate ways. even on occasions, I try to avoid alcohol due to health concerns. not a heavy drinker but I had lots of fun as a teenager with my friends drinking and my brother. although sometimes, it does bother me not to join drinking especially during some occasions like you are the only one that is refusing. maybe next time, I'll just have a mug and that's it. I do like brandy though.

tenor.gif

person standing outside of their SUV just experienced some Final Destination type ****. so lucky that it missed.

just 2 years ago, i saw something like this happen. i lived next an area where they were rapidly building luxury condos in downtown Oakland. I walked to the Bart station every morning and used to take the same sidewalk where the construction was happening. after awhile, i realized that this was stupid of me so I decided to walk on the opposite side of the street. might've been a life saving decision. a few months later, I'm heading to the station and a huge wooden beam comes crashing down from like 5 or 6 stories. an elder happened to be doing his walk that morning and thank the ancestors, that **** missed him by just a few feet. i was both frightened and pissed that folks would be that careless :smh:

life can be so damn fragile yall.

Got summoned to Jury Duty again. MF’s getting me every 2 years. And what’s worse, got assigned to downtown Los Angeles. Hate going to that one. Parking is like 2 blocks away.
I kinda wish I'd get a jury summons one day. Seems like an interesting experience.

Can't tell if it's fatigue from lack of sleep which is 100 % possible or because of vaccine, so tired
-

"Power" and some people having it :lol:

I miss my little tortoise. Last year she never came out of hibernation. I knew something was up when she dug her hibernation hole way sooner than previous years. I don't know the exact age, only that it was more than 50 years old based on my mom's first memories of the tortoise in her very early childhood.

I kinda wish I'd get a jury summons one day. Seems like an interesting experience.

I think it is. To be honest, I like going. I’ve been selected to be part of the jury every single time. Craziest moment was about 9 years. If you’re selected, the judge asks each juror if they can be fair in deciding a verdict. This one dude straight out said he’s a racist. Needless to say, he was dismissed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom