the thread about nothing...

They banned me from nba thread
1620788072978.png

No problem. I grabbed a pair maybe a little over a year ago.
I love them and will continue to wear them proudly but if you’re concerned with trends, seems like this sneaker has reached its tipping point with the cool kids.
Do the materials feel like $1200 in hand or did you just pay for the name association?

Do the materials feel like $1200 in hand or did you just pay for the name association?

Hell nah, bro lol They feel like regular *** sneakers lol. I bought them because I like the silhouette and design, so I guess just the name? I grabbed these from selfridges in London though. They were not $1200 there. I think they were more like $700 or so, can’t remember.

Thank you. Who cares? It's transportation. When I had a mustang people used to criticize my not getting a v8. I do not care.

That’s different.
Saying “V4” to describe your 4 cyl engine is a loud signal to auto mechanics / car dealers to rip you off. You not getting the V8 option is definitely not important.

Girls can **** longer than guys w/o their vaginas being decimated. Unless you have a libido or tons of lube please stay away from women like that. You'll be in so much itchy pain, sneaking in the tampoon isle to steal vagisil itch relief creme b/c you're too embarrassed to pay for it. The ideal really doesn't match the reality. Why you think Al tries avoid smashing Peggy unless it was on his terms? He was warning us.

There was a wheelbarrow on the inside lane of the interstate yesterday with tons of traffic. I was in the center lane so I was unaffected but I saw mad card swerving around it. I was super cautions tonight while driving, low-key traumatized.

Back
Top Bottom