the thread about nothing...

I hate those kinds. the worst are the chatty ones.
I generally enjoy a little chat in stores etc. I live in a very small rural town (population of 2000) surrounded by other small towns and it’s very common. It gives me a sense of community.

Anything but weather talk though

I generally enjoy a little chat in stores etc. I live in a very small rural town (population of 2000) surrounded by other small towns and it’s very common. It gives me a sense of community.

I'm not a jealous guy but when I read this it's different :lol: too many people here |l

I don’t understand why people are making a big deal about this. It’s not YOUR money, Target has insurance, I’m sure and if they couldn’t steal peaceful from Target or CVS, they’d be stealing from YOU. Let these giant corporations worry about the loss.
:lol: it doesn't work that way. Targets insurance will go up, but so will their goods to offset the new higher cost of insurance. You the consumer will be affected at the end of the day. Plus, the convenience of being able to go into a grocery store and pickup your item and checkout is a luxury. You don't want them to start caging up simple things like cereal and having to wait until someone unlocks it for you.

my dream work environment. care to switch? :lol:
:lol:

It really does feel like a utopian workplace. My source of income doesn’t require a whole lot of effort on my part so I volunteer as many hours as I can there. It’s genuinely fun, though all the meetings can be a bit draining.
Initially I just put in a few hours here and there but I’ve ranked up so my workload is more like a part-time job now.

Last edited:

speaking of, went to renew my license a few weeks ago. while lining up, there's this man behind me started to ask some questions regarding the protocols about the establishment. after practically answering the guy's first question, it was followed with another question. and I said to myself, gosh I don't have this much patience answering some stupid questions. so I stared at him directly in the eye with a scornful look like "The Rock", raised my hand and pointed at the glass wall with all of the posted information that even a grade schooler could read and understand.

anyways, this was the look that I gave.
rocky.gif

Just signed up for 24 hourfitness bcuz they have a large mirror room for me to practice my choreography, i dont even lift bruhs

and my gawd da amount of yams is incredible. I know we aint suppose to stare but i be staring like a MF

idk if da lord exist but da heaven gates just opened for me

Last edited:

I don't mind the small talk. but when someone is holding up the line and people have to go somewhere in a jiffy, that is just downright rude and annoying. but if it's only you by yourself, I wouldn't care if that person spends the night in front of the counter. don't get me wrong, I do chat sometimes but that is when only there is no one behind me. some people just don't have etiquette.

Okay them trashazz Jazz couldnt take out da clippers without kawhi leonard 🤦‍♂️ This feels worse than the lakers going out in da first round

I’m good with Phoenix or LA reaching the Finals. Suns are a better underdog story, but it’d also be good for the Clips to redeem themselves from last season. I just don’t want Brooklyn to win. If they lose to the Bucks tomorrow, any winner is fine with me

Back
Top Bottom