the thread about nothing...

Shoes supposed to be in today. Says it's been in transit in Phoenix since Friday. Dude must be driving in circles :lol: FedEx is the worst:smh:
Screenshot_20210728-133620__01.jpg

I think more so Kyrie wasn't involved and using his name on something he didn't endorse is the issue.

Has anyone ever called out their own shoe like this?

He has one of the best Nike athletic shoelines ever & is legit into sneakers. Him publicly calling out a sneaker w/ his name to it that he doesn't like & had no creative input in was probably is likely due to them not listening to him behind the scenes.

MJ almost left Nike after the 2. Imagine if MJ had socials back then.

He has one of the best Nike athletic shoelines ever & is legit into sneakers. Him publicly calling out a sneaker w/ his name to it that he doesn't like & had no creative input in was probably is likely due to them not listening to him behind the scenes.

MJ almost left Nike after the 2. Imagine if MJ had socials back then.
I could definitely see him starting his own brand with that KAI11 name

Michael Jackson better count his stars that he wasn't alive for this era. All that goofy child-sleepover nonsense wouldn't have flown .

Tinder is dangerous. It's dangerous because it's boring. So I was swiping not caring as I get no results anyway :lol:
Then I saw the profile of an ex colleague, and from what I know she's single since a long time, but it's both an ex colleague, and I didn't like her at any level, so I was going to pass, but I swiped the wrong side :sick:
Shameful I instantly look how to delete the app :lol:
I think I used to prefer the Internet for those things but now if it could just happen in real life, it seems it has been easier on the Internet once upon a time, but nowadays, I'm not sure...
If we succeed to read correctly the signs and then succeed to be chatty in a good way, maybe there's something to do, as the more you talk the more she would see you're not a pervert as you're using your brain to make sentences :lol:
What's your opinion people, more easy to get a woman in real life or with all these apps ?

Always wondered what the proper etiquette is for when your suggested a profile for someone you know on one of the dating apps.

Back
Top Bottom