the thread about nothing...

Tinder is dangerous. It's dangerous because it's boring. So I was swiping not caring as I get no results anyway :lol:
Then I saw the profile of an ex colleague, and from what I know she's single since a long time, but it's both an ex colleague, and I didn't like her at any level, so I was going to pass, but I swiped the wrong side :sick:
Shameful I instantly look how to delete the app :lol:
I think I used to prefer the Internet for those things but now if it could just happen in real life, it seems it has been easier on the Internet once upon a time, but nowadays, I'm not sure...
If we succeed to read correctly the signs and then succeed to be chatty in a good way, maybe there's something to do, as the more you talk the more she would see you're not a pervert as you're using your brain to make sentences :lol:
What's your opinion people, more easy to get a woman in real life or with all these apps ?
it's easier now. if we had these tools way back, I would have brought a lot of freaky girls to bed with. also, women now are much more liberated than ever.

it's easier now. if we had these tools way back, I would have brought a lot of freaky girls to bed with. also, women now are much more liberated than ever.
I don't know, I must be too difficult. It's a mix of things, I both have no success and I dislike a lot of things. Plus I'm enough superficial to want someone attractive to me :lol:
So I see mostly obstacles, not even talking about the Covid, I don't see me kissing a woman soon...
Some too young, too old, drink, smoke, too much make up, too many filters, the only ones I like for real are unreachable, and the ones I like to see if it could be at least interesting to talk with them...Doesn't work either. I think it's just not for me. In reality even if you're not the most handsome, some charm, voice, could help...Anyway I must restrain because people don't want the whole situation to be over when I observe how they act...Must focus on video games and sports :lol:

3DB119E0-82E2-4BAD-9DC2-71F4640B9BCE.jpeg

I don't know, I must be too difficult. It's a mix of things, I both have no success and I dislike a lot of things. Plus I'm enough superficial to want someone attractive to me :lol:
So I see mostly obstacles, not even talking about the Covid, I don't see me kissing a woman soon...
Some too young, too old, drink, smoke, too much make up, too many filters, the only ones I like for real are unreachable, and the ones I like to see if it could be at least interesting to talk with them...Doesn't work either. I think it's just not for me. In reality even if you're not the most handsome, some charm, voice, could help...Anyway I must restrain because people don't want the whole situation to be over when I observe how they act...Must focus on video games and sports :lol:
lol. videogames and sports is a killer. I guess the criteria that you need to add would be, must love sports and video games. I'm sure you will find quite a few of those. also, it is better to lower your standards. don't look for the ideal women, but look for women that you could work with. if your intention is mainly sexual, the criteria should be more flexible. I wouldn't care about the age, vices or superficiality of the person. you are just there to have fun.
unless your other intention is to be permanently get leashed, then....
u-gots-to-go-to-church-church-is-where-u-find-the-nice-women.jpg

Back
Top Bottom