the thread about nothing...

Never knew this was a thing, they were several successful black and brown competitors in the early days of the organization and MMA as a whole in general though. I thought James Toney confidence came from his world class abilities, many boxers have echoed those same sentiments
I just watched 42 about 2 weeks ago. I know it was kind of an old movie (not that old but 2013) but it was the first time seeing it. really interesting how those players have to live with such treatment in society and that was only about 75 years ago which pretty much only about a generation or two apart from where we are now. another one was Remember the Titans which is somewhat got into one of my favorite movies list.

Some Blaze pizza for lunch
Screenshot_20210728-121211_Gallery.jpg

ok. just got back from my early morning jog (real jog). after spending 1 and 1/2 years of stagnancy, I was finally able to go out without wearing a mask and jogging. I was so excited that I woke up really early and left early just to realize that I went out to soon that the grocery store is still closed. did over 4K today. funny thing though, despite haven't been in condition, I wasn't really gassed out at all nor was struggling with breathing. not sure if wearing a mask for an average of atleast 40 hours a week for the last 1 and 1/2 year has something to do with that. there was a lot of bounce in my steps and just a bit of heaviness on the calves. tibialis muscles though felt some strain when I pushed it and did a few sprints. other than that, I'd say my jog was pretty good and felt really really good that I got pumped up and wanted to do more. but had to restrain myself not to overexert it for awhile.

It’s funny to see how the women of back in the day hated strippers very existence. Now some women of today try to be like them :lol: :smh:
The coworker (Elise) sees it as a fun and physically intensive workout lol
Instead of going to the gym she goes poledancing. She has a pole in her backyard and that room from the above gifs for practice and working out when the poledancing school she goes to is closed :lol:

Last edited:
It's also could be something elegant, and yes physically intensive, true.

EDIT : No one ever saw some youngs in the subway dancing like if they were stripper or something ? :lol:

The coworker (Elise) sees it as a fun and physically intensive workout lol
Instead of going to the gym she goes poledancing

My sister bought a pole and set it up herself for the living room. I think she managed to use it for 20 minutes before the ceiling broke open. She’s too heavy and the ceiling wall didn’t stand a chance. All that remains is the hole and I can’t help but look up when I’m sitting on her couch :rofl:

My sister bought a pole and set it up herself for the living room. I think she managed to use it for 20 minutes before the ceiling broke open. She’s too heavy and the ceiling wall didn’t stand a chance. All that remains is the hole and I can’t help but look up when I’m sitting on her couch :rofl:
Had a similar experience with a drawbar a few years ago :lol: Not necessary about my weight but walls weren't good enough for it :nerd::lol:

Back
Top Bottom