the thread about nothing...

1632139776615.gif

I never purchased off of stock X but they seem to be the only one to have the kicks I want at the moment.

Can I just buy the shoe now for the price at the top right?
How much is shipping?
Fee depends on the item price & sales tax depends on the state:
1632140119880.png

Oh and in 2010 my dad gave me a Hamilton watch that he bought in 95. With the case, receipt and everything. Don't ever plan on wearing it but it's cool to have.

Need 5G to be more developped in order to avoid fiber installation :lol:

It's been years I'm thinking to getting fiber but something prevents me from it...

In one or maybe 2 years I hope 5G would become a great alternative

Random, but I never paid attention how short the range is on most of these electric vehicles. I drove from DC to Detroit (~520 miles) on one tank of gas and you’re telling me the average EV is like 250-300?

I fully recognize and support the need for EVs I just didn’t realize the difference was that significant.

Does anyone have any items from the 90s still? I have a pair of Maryland basketball shorts from 98 (10th grade) and they're still in pretty good condition.
Nothing from the 90s as far as I recall but one of my gold bracelets is somewhere between 50-100 years old. I bought it from a relative who inherited it after my granddad’s passing.

Mileage is kind of low for a 25 year car.

My old Maxima(1995) had like 250,000 back in 2016 before I totaled it in a accident.

Only car I ever had :lol:
img_5bfe9f71257ca.jpg
Haven't had a car since 2007, basically I think I had it only one year, then it passed the technical control but a very few time later shock absorber gave away and it was someone I knew that made me realize it (there was a small bump on the car hood)

I remember : in this car, when you're about 62.14 mph / 68.35 mph, you could feel vibrations :lol:
It was a super popular car in France, but a long time ago...
If you put away nostalgia this car has no quality :rofl:
And this model at least have 4 doors, the one I had only had 2 so you got to turn down the car seat of the driver to get in.
Not stylish and not powerful car...

EDIT : Not to forget : quite everything was made in plastic...

1477826048.jpg

_

Photo_big_Bmw_318-is_1990_7559_2.jpg

This was 🔥

20210920_100619.jpg
20210920_100634.jpg
1997 Air Jordan XII White/Red. My holygrail Jordans. I love every Jordan XII, wish I could buy each & every release.
The flu games where highly regarded when I was in high school. I'm guessing it was the sick face. But yeah, 12's might be the most comfortable retro.

The flu games where highly regarded when I was in high school. I'm guessing it was the sick face. But yeah, 12's might be the most comfortable retro.
That’s what’s up. I remember trying to draw the sick face on computer paper when those first came out.

Mileage is kind of low for a 25 year car.

My old Maxima(1995) had like 250,000 back in 2016 before I totaled it in a accident.
Yeah it is a bit on the low side. 1st owner had it from '96 to 2010 & than his daughter took it & drove it from the city to Upsate, NY for college. I bought it @ 148,000 miles. I drive local mostly. I work & live on the same residential property so my commute is like a 60 second walk lol(huge blessing) & no need to commute with the car. And I also have the Hemi Challenger(pic in avy) as my summertime toy so using that keeps some miles off the Maxima. How'd you total yours? '95 was great simply because of it being a OBD1(safety inspection only) '96 & up manufactures switched to OBDII which requires safety+emissions. Thank God though now since my car is older than 25 years of age it only needs safety inspection. Over 25 years of age emissions no longer apply to my states inspection requirements. It used to be a pain in the *** to get all the monitors ready & especially the O2 sensor. Got it inspected last week, I was in and out under 5 mins. Dude plugged it up scanned the reg. & put on the new inspection sticker. Safety only is $10 compared to $37 for safety+emissions. Def appreciated

Back
Top Bottom