the thread about nothing...

Only car I ever had :lol:
img_5bfe9f71257ca.jpg
Haven't had a car since 2007, basically I think I had it only one year, then it passed the technical control but a very few time later shock absorber gave away and it was someone I knew that made me realize it (there was a small bump on the car hood)

I remember : in this car, when you're about 62.14 mph / 68.35 mph, you could feel vibrations :lol:
It was a super popular car in France, but a long time ago...
If you put away nostalgia this car has no quality :rofl:
And this model at least have 4 doors, the one I had only had 2 so you got to turn down the car seat of the driver to get in.
Not stylish and not powerful car...

EDIT : Not to forget : quite everything was made in plastic...

1477826048.jpg

_

Photo_big_Bmw_318-is_1990_7559_2.jpg

This was 🔥
I love those little French hatchbacks lol. 2 doors>4 doors in my opinion 🤷‍♂. I can't do no car. I need my wheels + have absolutely HATED public transportation since my Highschool days. NYC has the worst transportation ever **** the MTA. Lol my Maxima's steering wheel starts to shake & vibrate too after 60mph :rofl: . The Beemer was yours too?

The flu games where highly regarded when I was in high school. I'm guessing it was the sick face. But yeah, 12's might be the most comfortable retro.
Yeah I remember those the '04 release was everywhere. I still need a pair of those. They most def are the most comfy imo. I've balled in the lowcut navy/white('03 or '04 release I forgot) & also balled in the Taxis(CDP release)..both had amazing cushioning & the CDP since they were hightops had that cushion around the ankles too. I have to buy a pair of 12s for ball & gym but these prices on Ebay are insane! Past few years I've been gyming & ballin in Lebron 13s. I'm on my 7th or 8th pair I think. LeBron is a big heavy dude so that reflects in his kicks & the quality on LeBron 13s is amazing.

Yeah it is a bit on the low side. 1st owner had it from '96 to 2010 & than his daughter took it & drove it from the city to Upsate, NY for college. I bought it @ 148,000 miles. I drive local mostly. I work & live on the same residential property so my commute is like a 60 second walk lol(huge blessing) & no need to commute with the car. And I also have the Hemi Challenger(pic in avy) as my summertime toy so using that keeps some miles off the Maxima. How'd you total yours? '95 was great simply because of it being a OBD1(safety inspection only) '96 & up manufactures switched to OBDII which requires safety+emissions. Thank God though now since my car is older than 25 years of age it only needs safety inspection. Over 25 years of age emissions no longer apply to my states inspection requirements. It used to be a pain in the *** to get all the monitors ready & especially the O2 sensor. Got it inspected last week, I was in and out under 5 mins. Dude plugged it up scanned the reg. & put on the new inspection sticker. Safety only is $10 compared to $37 for safety+emissions. Def appreciated
It was a 4 way street, guy at the stop didn't yield to me/passing traffic. TBoned him and messed up the bumper and engine.

Both his doors on his Impala were smashed in.

The pair with the face is the worse version of Flu Games. Wrong material, and the face was not needed. Should’ve been on the insole or something.
No they weren't. JB was spinning versions of there og's around that time w/ aquas, raptors, varsity red 6's (both cw's), banneds, hares, hares again (yotr), dmp 6/11, old love/new love, bulls vs celtics pack, etc, made spins. Jordan Brand remained fly & grew the most during the rebrand days b/c they had to dip into their creative bag since Michael wasn't there to be a full time billboard anymore, and they couldn't just keep doing the same **** the same way.

Nah most of those were are fire, and the flu game concept definitely is fire & that's why it's still held in high regard. It's like just these 2 songs (Track 10 & Blame It On Your Love) what you like or appreciate more has a lot to do with your taste.
2lY.gif

It was a 4 way street, guy at the stop didn't yield to me/passing traffic. TBoned him and messed up the bumper and engine.

Both his doors on his Impala were smashed in.
Damn man that sucks. At least you're ok. I know how it feels to have your car ruined because of some idiots mistake. This past June this dumbass 19 year old smashed my cars right side doors. He said he "lost control" & hit the gas. Mofo was wrecklessy driving & speeding. I hate Infiniti & BMW drivers- they are the absolute ****ing worst in NYC. I think he thought he was driving some F1 car turnin that Infiniti @ 50mph on a narrow hairpin right turn...yeah not gonna happen. The 1 & only reason he stayed on the scene was because he broke the left front axel. The collision started from the rear of my car all the way to the front. By the time it got to the front of my car the axel had no space to turn back no more so it snapped. I REALLY wanted to **** this dude up man you don't understand. Took everything inside me to keep my cool. Long story short I got $ from his insurance as he was @ fault no questions asked. Mofo hit a parked car- how TF does some1 do that? At the time this hppnd I was asleep..i heard a loud crashing sound & I thought my fat neighbor fell down the stairs. Next thing I know my co-worker called me & he said "Are you home? Your car just got ****ed" Then I ran downstairs & see this ****. I bought new doors from a '98 Infiniti I30 but the color is slightly off. Got some info on a donor car same year & color as mine out in NJ & am going to go see if I can buy some panels or the entire car from them. Love is your first man...ain't no way in hell I was letting my baby go to the crusher, I'm too attached to it. Got mad happy memories with this car. Thank God I wasn't in or around my car...had I been on that side my legs would've been smashed & I'm sure I would've been handicapped for the rest of my life smh
20210630_144601.jpg
20210630_144606.jpg
20210630_153458.jpg
20210630_144623.jpg
20210630_202630.jpg

Yeah I remember those the '04 release was everywhere. I still need a pair of those. They most def are the most comfy imo. I've balled in the lowcut navy/white('03 or '04 release I forgot) & also balled in the Taxis(CDP release)..both had amazing cushioning & the CDP since they were hightops had that cushion around the ankles too. I have to buy a pair of 12s for ball & gym but these prices on Ebay are insane! Past few years I've been gyming & ballin in Lebron 13s. I'm on my 7th or 8th pair I think. LeBron is a big heavy dude so that reflects in his kicks & the quality on LeBron 13s is amazing.
‘04 was a dope year in general. Good music, film, kicks etc. I even liked the non og colorways of the XIIs that dropped such as the 2004 french blue model.

No they weren't. JB was spinning versions of there og's around that time w/ aquas, raptors, varsity red 6's (both cw's), banneds, hares, hares again (yotr), dmp 6/11, old love/new love, bulls vs celtics pack, etc, made spins. Jordan Brand remained fly & grew the most during the rebrand days b/c they had to dip into their creative bag since Michael wasn't there to be a full time billboard anymore, and they couldn't just keep doing the same **** the same way.

Nah most of those were are fire, and the flu game concept definitely is fire & that's why it's still held in high regard. It's like just these 2 songs (Track 10 & Blame It On Your Love) what you like or appreciate more has a lot to do with your taste.
2lY.gif
YES, they were, IMO and I know many others that felt the same. The 09 Flu Games were a bastardized version of a classic. JB came with a unnecessary gimmick when they could’ve just released a true retro of the OG. Pretty sure most would choose a true Flu Game retro over the sick face joints.

YES, they were, IMO and I know many others that felt the same. The 09 Flu Games were a bastardized version of a classic. JB came with a unnecessary gimmick when they could’ve just released a true retro of the OG. Pretty sure most would choose a true Flu Game retro over the sick face joints.
Word. Experiment with the retro + color ways, but leave the OGs alone.

Do u feel the same about the banned 1s?

I love those little French hatchbacks lol. 2 doors>4 doors in my opinion 🤷‍♂️. I can't do no car. I need my wheels + have absolutely HATED public transportation since my Highschool days. NYC has the worst transportation ever **** the MTA. Lol my Maxima's steering wheel starts to shake & vibrate too after 60mph :rofl: . The Beemer was yours too?
Not my pictures, didn't know if it was obvious or not :lol:
No, no BM, but I wish I had one instead, I find them really nice, however I might have felt nervous about not damaging it ^^
2 doors could be dangerous in many situations, quite morbid but if the driver dies and you have to escape from the car or if a dispute happened between the driver and the passengers...
Must be my agoraphobic side :rofl:

Last edited:

- be me
- go to stand-up comedy show wearing normal attire for self
- get roasted by comedians ("dressed to fight graffiti," "Final Fantasy character," "millennial George Clinton")
- share on social media
- get shouted out by George Clinton in a Cameo purchased by a friend as a resulting joke
- ???
- profit

I do enjoy this weird *** future occasionally.

Went to Crocs to try out this clog cozy comfy phase.

They were not that comfy. Idk what ya’ll see in em. Maybe its one of those you wear em and after a while you see how comfy they are but first impressions meh.

Our court system is ****ing pathetic at handling citizens. I called the the San Francisco Superior Court to inquire about a damn parking ticket that I'm trying to pay. First the website stated that I was unable to pay, second; I called the number to pay on the phone and was left hanging for an hour and a half, third; I tried to get in contact with specific courtroom office workers directly and none of them answered. This process is so antiquated that it's utterly embarrassing that the government doesn't streamline this process. I could reach Samsung, Sprint, or any other ****ing company in 3 different ways with multiple departments, yet I can't reach extremely well tax-paid public servants for basic service. Now I have to go there in person and probably wait in a long *** line after going through a metal detector. I just had to vent somewhere.:smh:

Do u feel the same about the banned 1s?
🤔We talking 2011 right?
So originally I did not like the X on the back. It was red though, so not really visible. Plus, if really pressed you could make it go away with a lil custom work. BUT THE QUALITY!!!😮 AND THE PRICE!!! My dude and I were working at AirTran. We flew to Vegas to get em. It was an experience!! They had so many pairs. Dudes were going back to their cars putting hoodies and shades on getting back in line to cop multiples. I would’ve did the same had I not lost so much messing around lol.

Last edited:

- be me
- go to stand-up comedy show wearing normal attire for self
- get roasted by comedians ("dressed to fight graffiti," "Final Fantasy character," "millennial George Clinton")
- share on social media
- get shouted out by George Clinton in a Cameo purchased by a friend as a resulting joke
- ???
- profit

I do enjoy this weird *** future occasionally.

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

George just made “Cosmic Coffee” sound 1000000000000x cooler. Sounds like a track title on a Funkadelic album. I cant take him without the wig tho. :lol: If it wasn’t for his voiced, l’d be like who the hell is that?!? :lol:

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

George just made “Cosmic Coffee” sound 1000000000000x cooler. Sounds like a track title on a Funkadelic album. I cant take him without the wig tho. :lol: If it wasn’t for his voiced, l’d be like who the hell is that?!? :lol:

ngl I geeked out a little bit...P-Funk is my ****. wild to see what type of **** the Internet makes possible these days.

Back
Top Bottom