the thread about nothing...

Joined Feb 7, 2016
Only 55.40 ℉ and I'm happy with it as I was in a hurry and had hoodie + thin leather jacket on me, I hate winter but I do like autumn and spring, maybe my favorite seasons, as in summer sweating is not an option...

I'm all into watching random movies from the past but I can't wait to see The Matrix 4 and Dune, didn't read the book or see Lynch's Dune but this one must be great, just saw an interview of Denis Villeneuve a few hours ago, only about 10 minutes but it could have been an hour without problem because of the way he's speaking of his movie.

Still need to watch Blade Runner's sequel. It's maybe one of the rare times a sequel/remake/other adaptation gives me interest. Dangerous exercice to succeed to Ridley Scott or Lynch...

So many movies and video games a life isn't enough, good thing I'm not into books :lol:

Also got to check Berserk in 3 parts of Netflix : only something like 3 hours and a half I think because was too lazy to watch entire anime :rofl:
I wouldn't do that. effects-wise, Lynch's Dune was amazing for it's time. I guess the way they presented the plot made it too difficult for the general audience to grasp the story. it was too technical in my opinion and could have benefited to a much better story-telling. in fact, I found the tv movie series Dune (2000) was more entertaining and easy to understand. I'm not a book reader but it's an awesome story based on what I have watched and played. also, I wouldn't advice you to pry any further about Dune as it could spoil some goodies.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
I still have my PSP with games. Hardly use it since I’m not much of a handheld gamer. Doesn’t stop me from buying games if I see them at the thrift stores, they rarely show up in my area.

Bro no lie orange Gatorade just did this to me yesterday. Felt like I was back in the dugout in little league waiting for my turn to hit.
Oh wow, that’s a good flashback. It’s funny how it just took you back to that time in your life. Hope you enjoyed the feeling :emoji_fire: :pimp:

Joined Sep 6, 2012
I still have my PSP with games. Hardly use it since I’m not much of a handheld gamer. Doesn’t stop me from buying games if I see them at the thrift stores, they rarely show up in my area.

Oh wow, that’s a good flashback. It’s funny how it just took you back to that time in your life. Hope you enjoyed the feeling :emoji_fire: :pimp:
Yea it was cool now I gotta hit the batting cage :lol:. Just kinda shocked me cause it's not like I haven't had orange Gatorade since I was 12

Joined Jul 22, 2012
No disrespect to anyone, but if you want to talk about something being gentrified. :lol:
The band or the song lol.

But yeah, I had no idea that David Foster wrote some of their songs. I thought that was all from Maurice White.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now