the thread about nothing...

I used to be a huge Simpsons fan, stopped watching around 05. They should've stopped around season 15. 20 tops. Seeing that they are now in season 30 something is overkill. It fell off years ago.
It feels like the better the show looks, the stories got bad over the years.
Just recently started doing early morning walks, kinda like it. Did it randomly too

It helps the brain juice flow
I usually do my walks early evening.

Today's run
Screenshot_20211017-175727__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-175730__01.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-175733__01.jpg

I'm sure there's a thread for it, but can anyone put me in the direction of the "Dressing Better" thread.

I'm sure I seen it here before.

I used to feel like this, but circle back, later seasons have their moments, but still not close to the golden era of Simpsons
was going to try and re-watch it from the beginning on disney plus, then i realized how many seasons i missed. stopped around early 00s

Mine has been boring so far. Haven’t gone out much but I’ve already sorted through some stuff I plan to sell. I simply don’t have the room or care enough to keep it.
That's a good thing to sell stuff, it depends, but sometimes it helps to feel better once anything useless has been removed from our space. But the process of selling is a pain :lol:

About what was said a few pages ago I think I would stick to the idea of not buying shoes unless it's not sneakers, got no technology and are made of leather, a cheap laceless Vans I have convinced me of going that way, but comfort would never be the same so...

Anyway, today's wear, love the material of the green part, that's what I loved with 95's, materials on the sides

20211018_102322.jpg

In 2001 while buying some leather boots, the salesperson upsold me on a can of leather restoration paste. Basically keeps the leather looking refreshed and removing scratches. He claimed that it should last a lifetime. I was like yeah whatever. 20 years later and l still use it occasionally and probably have 80% left. The applicator sponge always has ample moisture and l hardly ever had to add more paste.
Wonder if the salesperson was/is a Niketalker :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom