the thread about nothing...

Just found a 6pack of Natty Daddy outside the store I'm guessing someone was either drunk and left it there or stole it.. I gave it to my friend cause I don't drink

@Women

1634638525209.png

I actually have those 12s. Wish I got the most recent retro because they're starting to look worn out. I passed before because the ones from the pack still looked great to me

Another day another investigation, can these people just give up already?
Got a letter from our federal tax agency today with a demand to provide written answers to a bunch of questions about my taxes/income under penalty of perjury.
Not sure what the point is, I'm pretty sure they're the exact same questions as the last time our tax agency demanded sworn written testimony. That was only about 3 years ago if I remember correctly.

Need some more Ikea shoe trees. **** keeps snapping inside the shoes whenever I try to put them back in.

Down to like 4 complete sets now.

When I receive passive aggressive emails from team members I have to chuckle. These folks act like I can't see that and I could flex on them instantly.

But I'll let them have their moment.

When I receive passive aggressive emails from team members I have to chuckle. These folks act like I can't see that and I could flex on them instantly.

But I'll let them have their moment.
Responded with kindness and received a quick response of them explaining themselves lol.

FOH.

Back
Top Bottom