the thread about nothing...

Just went to go pick up some food. This dude walks in without a mask. Cashier told him if he's not going to wear a mask, he has to wait outside. He started crying to one of his buddies who walked in after, "she told me I have to wear a mask, I'm a paying customer."

The entitlement some people walk around with is astounding.

Dude is certainly confident with his reputation, that's for sure. Takes a certain type of security to publicly date her and Karrine.

118996151_6050848861599317_5580863523105519583_n.jpg

My Prius was showing the check engine light, acceleration was laggy, engine was running hard, and my mpg took a big dive. I feared that it was the Hybrid battery which hovers from $1650 aftermarket shop install to $3K Toyota Dealership price. I was extremely confused because when I bought it, I had someone check the battery health, it was great. So on a whim, I changed the 12v and low and behold, everything went back to normal and MPG actually improved. Turns out that the 12v for hybrids control alot more than a conventional ICE 12v battery. Thank the heavens that my cheap-self like the check cheaper option boxes first.

Last edited:
Do you guys have a person, author, athlete, actor that your family’s presents throughout your life have inexplicably, sporadically revolved around, because somehow they came under the impression you loved that person when you didn’t? And you had to be like “YUP you kno”

Time flies, feels like it was just yesterday I told people here I was starting chemo. Tomorrow ill be halfway done with treatments. So far so good.
yeah. that's great news.

as far as my close friend goes who contracted Covid, he's fighting for his life and just willing himself to live. hope he can make it. nope, he is not an anti-vaxxer or any of those morons out there, he was just unlucky to be in a place where the vaccine supply is scarce and couldn't get one. we are just so blessed that we get ours here in North America and the rest of Western Europe while the rest of the world are desperate to get the shot, yet we still have idiots that Covid is a hoax perpetuated by the government.

Local boutique in Houston had a event today for the anniversary. Didn't get a chance to go but the free merch they gave out looked pretty decent.
Do you guys have a person, author, athlete, actor that your family’s presents throughout your life have inexplicably, sporadically revolved around, because somehow they came under the impression you loved that person when you didn’t? And you had to be like “YUP you kno”
Steve Jobs. My dad is infatutated with me, me not so much.
these are my favourite sneakers. didn't them to be.
IMG_E1B56745FA7F-2.jpeg

trash-laptop.gif

Foot is definitely messed up
😭😭😭
4th week trying to play through the pain but today was too much. Time to go see a doctor

I can't believe I actually sold these 2008 Taxi XII from the Countdown Pack for $525 on GOAT! It's also my first sale on there. :emoji_money_mouth:💰💵💲

I ended up getting $470.12 after GOAT jacked me. GOAT inspected them for legitimacy yesterday and finally paid me. But I'm ultimately getting $456.49 after a stupid f'ing transfer fee for it to go to my checking account. 🙄

I ended up not wanting them because I realized Jordan Brand diminished in quality and details between 2008 to 2015 in retrospect. I really didn't think I could sell them for a markup since they're almost 13 years old. 😲

I can't believe I wasted $310 plus tax for that XI/XII pack in December 2008. I'm just happy I got rid of the XII for a higher price. Now I hope to get rid of the XI from that pack.

I took pictures of these before I shipped them out for authentication last Friday.
IMG_5493.JPG
IMG_5494.JPG
IMG_5495.JPG
IMG_5496.JPG
IMG_5497.JPG

Congratulations, selling is so annoying to me :lol:

Pair looks nice in pics, like Jordan's in general, but like Jordan's in general, no need to wear them :rofl:

Hope I'll find the motivation to sell some of the sneakers I still haven't...

I'm happy to have sold the most of them, but for the most of them at a low price as they weren't rare / new...

Buying could be cool until you realize you're not going to wear them, then thinking to yourself, why did I just hit that button ?

Back
Top Bottom