the thread about nothing...

Went to this pizza joint for a 2nd time. First time was a while ago & got regular slices. This time I tried their deep dish or their version of it at least. Pizza was slamming but not even close to what deep dish would be. Wasn't even an inch deep like c'mon lol. Garlic knots were trash unfortunately.
20211019_194730.jpg
20211019_204929.jpg
Looks like Sicilian slices.

Both sneaker designs are dope! I’ve only worn the 95 J kidd and my feet didn’t agree with them, hurt like hell since they didn’t bend at the toebox area and caused them cramp up. The Gloves look like a basic shoe so I can’t imagine having trouble with them.

Which one do you like the most?

Went to this pizza joint for a 2nd time. First time was a while ago & got regular slices. This time I tried their deep dish or their version of it at least. Pizza was slamming but not even close to what deep dish would be. Wasn't even an inch deep like c'mon lol. Garlic knots were trash unfortunately.
20211019_194730.jpg
20211019_204929.jpg
had a pizza tonight. felt worse.

Both sneaker designs are dope! I’ve only worn the 95 J kidd and my feet didn’t agree with them, hurt like hell since they didn’t bend at the toebox area and caused them cramp up. The Gloves look like a basic shoe so I can’t imagine having trouble with them.

Which one do you like the most?
Glove. tried both of them. the other one is passable as a combat shoe as it doesn't flex at all.

Glove. tried both of them. the other one is passable as a combat shoe as it doesn't flex at all.
You’re absolutely correct. The shoes felt clunky but I could deal with that. However, that zero flex at the forefoot was very painful and had my toes cramping after a few hours of wear. I love the design and tons of Junior high school memories for me. My friends hooping heavy in Fila Hill 2’s, Reebok Kamikaze 2’s, Jordan XI’s, Air Penny...etc. That 96/97 season was a good one for shoe companies and the NBA.

this is what happens when you don't challenge people's stupid *** opinions, imagine being this unduly emboldened.

Messed up situation.

yeah this was and is all over the local news tho, that's some super ****ed up ****.

crazy part is idk if I can fully subscribe to a citizen's duty to intervene when by law, not even a cop has to protect you.

sure, I like to think I would have dropkicked the guy, but can you really expect that out of everyone riding a train?

if not everyone, then any[single]one?

...either way, to pull out your phone and record a sexual assault in progress takes something in you that I do not have.

Yesterday, very lightweight pair, which is great, because I'm tired of not being able to randomly run, and run with 95's or Chuck Taylor's is a pain :lol:

Have to check my weight but I'm feeling heavy, but I know I'm not, just a feeling...

I've never be able to dunk, that's a shame :lol:
20211019_105027.jpg

Air Max Zero, not the best one on pictures, but I prefer it to AM1 on my feets

Is this "supplement income" tax new or something? Just received my quarterly bonus and it's a lot less than usual.

Yesterday, very lightweight pair, which is great, because I'm tired of not being able to randomly run, and run with 95's or Chuck Taylor's is a pain :lol:

Have to check my weight but I'm feeling heavy, but I know I'm not, just a feeling...

20211019_105027.jpg

who did you rob today?

You’re absolutely correct. The shoes felt clunky but I could deal with that. However, that zero flex at the forefoot was very painful and had my toes cramping after a few hours of wear. I love the design and tons of Junior high school memories for me. My friends hooping heavy in Fila Hill 2’s, Reebok Kamikaze 2’s, Jordan XI’s, Air Penny...etc. That 96/97 season was a good one for shoe companies and the NBA.
I was killin it with the FIla 2s, CB34 Airmax 2s and Uptempos during that year. I think I had the last remnant of OG Converse React Juice (Kevin Johnson). not sure what happened to that shoe as it got lost somewhere. never had a signature Jordan as they cost like gold back then. so I was stuck with midtiers which were also great. after Grant Hill, I never looked back with owning Filas.

20211019_105027.jpg

I've been wearing my old Ultrafly 2's with a custom-made orthotics (plantar fasciitis) for a few days now. must I say that they were pain to walk initially til I got the hang of it. took a break from my weighlifts and basketball practice as I'm resting my knees for out coming game in a few days. knees are still shot but getting better now after 2 weeks of strict rest for my knees, legs, calf and feet. hope to fly in a few days. wear my knee braces and my 32s.

Back
Top Bottom