the thread about nothing...

What's the easiest and interesting book to read as an adult ?
1807239.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like Sicilian slices.
So to the right are the slices my sis in law got & yup they're Sicilian slices minus the veg. slice, to the left is my "deep dish". If they served that in your city & called itdeep dish they'd get back handed with the quickness I'm sure :lol:
had a pizza tonight. felt worse.
Damn, what did you have? I'm not even complaining the pizza was bad or anything because it def wasn't, dough, toppings cheese was all hella fresh & delicious but it's just I was hoping to get a real deep dish & not a regular NY style thin pie with what resembled to be a deep dish under carriage with deep dish prices.

this is exactly why I'm against guns. too many irresponsible and incapable owners (both criminal and victim).
I get where you're coming from & respect it 100% but I strongly believe guns don't kill people, people kill people. For every negative, violent & deadly occurrence with an irresponsible gun owner taking lives you'll find an equal amount of responsible gun owners saving lives. If someone is hell bent on killing someone else they'll use whatever weapon they have available or can illegally get their hands on be it knives, cars, battery acid, guns. Guns get a bad rap because it's so damn easy in this country to get em as opposed to stealing a car, or trying to acquire deadly chemicals & other weaponry. Guns are embedded into the very fabric of the USA & that'll never change but what needs to change is their distribution & requirements to get one. In FL I think you can get a gun at age 14, here in NYC I can go to Jamaica Ave colosseum block & illegally purchase one like I'm buying candy- THAT needs to change, weed out the illegal arms dealers who're putting guns into the hands of our impressionable youth. It's easier said than done...just because the law writes on a piece of paper you can't buy a gun is not going to stop those who want one from getting it. And also, they should severely restrict selling military grade weaponry to the general public. No one in their right minds outside of frontlines needs an M16A4 for civilian use or hunting or whatever case may be. In society there's always going to be psychos, the mentally ill, imbalanced individuals who get guns & wreak havoc. Sadly it's become such a "normal" thing to see & hear about in the US about mass shootings, school shootings, gun violence but I firmly believe they are a necessary evil because the gun isn't killing anyone it's the people choosing to pull the trigger on that gun who're killing other people.

So to the right are the slices my sis in law got & yup they're Sicilian slices minus the veg. slice, to the left is my "deep dish". If they served that in your city & called itdeep dish they'd get back handed with the quickness I'm sure :lol:

Damn, what did you have? I'm not even complaining the pizza was bad or anything because it def wasn't, dough, toppings cheese was all hella fresh & delicious but it's just I was hoping to get a real deep dish & not a regular NY style thin pie with what resembled to be a deep dish under carriage with deep dish prices.
regular NY style thin pie.

I get where you're coming from & respect it 100% but I strongly believe guns don't kill people, people kill people. For every negative, violent & deadly occurrence with an irresponsible gun owner taking lives you'll find an equal amount of responsible gun owners saving lives. If someone is hell bent on killing someone else they'll use whatever weapon they have available or can illegally get their hands on be it knives, cars, battery acid, guns. Guns get a bad rap because it's so damn easy in this country to get em as opposed to stealing a car, or trying to acquire deadly chemicals & other weaponry. Guns are embedded into the very fabric of the USA & that'll never change but what needs to change is their distribution & requirements to get one. In FL I think you can get a gun at age 14, here in NYC I can go to Jamaica Ave colosseum block & illegally purchase one like I'm buying candy- THAT needs to change, weed out the illegal arms dealers who're putting guns into the hands of our impressionable youth. It's easier said than done...just because the law writes on a piece of paper you can't buy a gun is not going to stop those who want one from getting it. And also, they should severely restrict selling military grade weaponry to the general public. No one in their right minds outside of frontlines needs an M16A4 for civilian use or hunting or whatever case may be. In society there's always going to be psychos, the mentally ill, imbalanced individuals who get guns & wreak havoc. Sadly it's become such a "normal" thing to see & hear about in the US about mass shootings, school shootings, gun violence but I firmly believe they are a necessary evil because the gun isn't killing anyone it's the people choosing to pull the trigger on that gun who're killing other people.
that is exactly the point I was trying to raise. sadly, money is the driving force why politicians and the NRA wanted fewer restrictions. and these same monsters are putting the blame on mental health? BeJesus, that's scary considering how many of those already voted for a fellow psycho as their president. not just that but to own and use a gun for "responsible" protection has gone out the window centuries ago.

I'm not saying I hate guns but hate the mismanagement of how the U.S. has handled gun responsibility and violence which in general have a real impact and why such accessibility should really be tough. what more is the collateral and mass damage that such weapon could cause.

must I say that the person (victim) initiating the firefight should be accounted for reckless endangerment or should have been required to undergo proper firearm use than just shoot away like a damn psycho.

must I say that even if this is my current belief, I came from a family of cops, gun enthusiasts, and had a firsthand experience of getting robbed and heard extended families suffer from home invasion. as I have seen how our society have gone a downward spiral, it also showed how people become less capable of handling weapons as well.

0 HOepEgvnFgGGK-9t.jpg

Anyone here watch barn wood builders ?
Pretty amazing what people were able to do back then with limited tools

Back
Top Bottom