the thread about nothing...

So to the right are the slices my sis in law got & yup they're Sicilian slices minus the veg. slice, to the left is my "deep dish". If they served that in your city & called itdeep dish they'd get back handed with the quickness I'm sure :lol:
Damn, I thought the ones on the left were thin crust🤣:smh:

09181EF2-BFAA-413B-BF06-F8CBA1AF071A.jpeg

Paid retail on a pair of B-Grades.
Found them at the outlets and didn’t really see anything wrong with them.
Makes me wonder if the quality on shoes has just gone down that much.

Strained my back in the gym yesterday. This pain is terrible but gives you perspective and a little more appreciation for when you're 100% :smh:
That sucks man. Same thing happened to me about a week and a half ago. I was doing barbell T bar rows & while it wasn't the actual exercise that messed me up, it was re-racking the plates that got me :lol: . Hope you're doing better.

Went to this Indian spot called House of Dosas in Long Island yesterday. Dosas are cool- they're these thin pancake or crepe like bread from South India, made from a fermented batter consisting of lentils and rice. It is somewhat similar to a crepe. I had mine with portobello mushrooms, garlic, onion & sauteed spinach. Also had their palak paneer(sauteed paste like spinach with cottage cheese) with roti(flatbread). My bro & his wife got some Uttapams which is basically thicker Doasa with toppings. I love how Indians have these adorable little serving dishes & small cups.
20211021_195922.jpg
20211021_195917.jpg
20211021_195641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom