the thread about nothing...

Tumblr_l_315621079757514.png

That’s awesome man. Pecan pie is so good. My 3 favorite pies. (In no particular order):
1) Blueberry
2)Pumpkin
3)Pecan
I’m probably the only guy in the food thread who loves pumpkin pie. >D:lol:

And that brownie looks really good too. I love a good brownie for dessert. Must have been on point with the pie. You have great taste my dude. 🔥
💯 Pecan pie really is the G.O.A.T. if not one of the goat's imo. And they're tricky because they go out of season after September I believe & then it becomes difficult to find a decent tasting pecan pie. Pumpin pie is good too. Lol no one else likes it in the thread? It's somewhat an aquired taste.

The brownie man that frikkin brownie was so soft & chocolaty goodness. Complimented the pie perfectly with the maple drizzled on top. Thanks bro, I be researching for some good eating lol.

you weren't. you did the right thing. sisters were playing so they got what they deserve. for me, although I order for myself, I find it awkward that other people would pay for my bill. I only treat people who I invited, knew or interested in.

That was my feelings. If it was a whole group of me and my friends, then cool. I have those types of relationships with my friends where we buy each other food and drinks when we are out.. But if I don't know you, you're not about to be ordering a bunch of food and drinks then say, let's split evenly. Hell nah.
They were mad though, I didn't give a damn :lol:
mad? the nerve, after acting like cheapskates. it would have been fine if they shared what they ordered.

Not wrong at all. Dealt with people just like this before.
they are no different from freeloaders. I got a former friend that was like this. wouldn't pay for anything and always have an excuse of not having money but loves to come. him not paying didn't bother me but what annoys me is he doesn't drink the liquor but pretty much eat all the finger foods.

After months of waiting, I finally get FUT hero card from the preorder and I pack ****ing Dempsey :lol: :stoneface:
I packed Ronaldo the other day :lol:
My pack luck is insane in every Fifa, it drives my friends nuts. No fifa points either, not that I'd buy them if I could but the option is banned in Belgium.

The problem is I can't actually play Fifa 22 anymore, my game crashes and goes to dashboard as soon as the menu loads. I've tried reinstalling multiple times, hard resetting my Series X multiple times, ...

74605895-E423-412A-8966-31CBDA6D7E4B.jpeg

Current squad:
3bf844885cb358e20c97fd9a9c648b13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom