the thread about nothing...

Do you say/do this before or after everyone ate?
the server would automatically asks us even before we get to order. although everything is pre-planned in a group. like the gifts, the budget, the split. anything that is outside the pre-planned menu is your own choice and bill. although I believe everyone is in unison that even if we split the bill whether as a group or individually, no one acts like a selfish douche but rather willing to share. we do avoid bringing in strangers as much as possible and so far, the +1s have been behaving appropriately.

These look better than the 11's to me.
they are ok. but they don't look better than the 11s in my humble opinion.
11.jpg

slaughterx slaughterx stop tagging me in a thread that I can’t even respond to.

NT censors too, stay woke. My opinion differed and they turned off my ability to respond.

Sheep thinking or the highway

slaughterx slaughterx stop tagging me in a thread that I can’t even respond to.

NT censors too, stay woke. My opinion differed and they turned off my ability to respond.

Sheep thinking or the highway
The political thread is a circlejerk of NT righteousness.

How they constantly derail the thread to ask dwalk about trump and pedophiles is some wack ****. Good thing the site admin is setting a proper example...

She introduced herself as lesbian when I first met her but now says she's actually bi.
Amy's bi too now.
Bro...

I think trill said it best and I'm about to butcher it. Funny stuff how these girls pick an identity out like pciking clothes while others struggle with accepting themselves in this identify most of their lives, let alone how others will accept them.

I've never been offended by this type of thing before either...I've always held the opinion that most people "are on the spectrum". People's sexuality and who they share that info with is their business. But the amount of stuff I've heard about your coworkers so far...this just kind of sent me over.

Bro...

I think trill said it best and I'm about to butcher it. Funny stuff how these girls pick an identity out like pciking clothes while others struggle with accepting themselves in this identify most of their lives, let alone how others will accept them.

I've never been offended by this type of thing before either...I've always held the opinion that most people "are on the spectrum". People's sexuality and who they share that info with is their business. But the amount of stuff I've heard about your coworkers so far...this just kind of sent me over.
Yeah the whole going from lesbian to bisexual is just confusing to me. I don't quite understand how they go from hiding their sexuality, eventually coming out of the closet as proud lesbians to then just figuring out 'oh turns out I'm attracted to men too after all'

What does a bi-sexual act like? I come in peace.
some kinda of a hunch or feeling. doing stuff that are not the typical lesbian. words, actions, activities. personally speaking, Elise acts more like an exhibitionist than showing her sexual orientation or preference. for me, Elise in particular behaves more feminine than your typical lesbian. for example, my wife is a tomboy and behaves more manly than her feminine side. even behaves more manly than Elise. can't force the woman into pole dancing but pretty much liked the idea of doing martial arts and boxing. wife could easily pass the profile of a bi-sexual as she likes women also, my type of women. and she likes men as well and as much as women. not saying I'm an expert on distinguishing people's preference but typically notice some behavioral cues that seem to fit the profile.

while it could be true that behavior can change over time as well as preference.

Yeah the whole going from lesbian to bisexual is just confusing to me. I don't quite understand how they go from hiding their sexuality, coming out of the closet as proud lesbians to then just figuring out 'oh turns out I like men too'
as I posted late, behavior and preferences can change over time as well. influence also plays a major part on how people behave. that's why I'm in strong disagreement with some of the lgbtq's opinion on sexual preferences or gender neutrality topics/practices in grade schools.

some kinda of a hunch or feeling. doing stuff that are not the typical lesbian. words, actions, activities. personally speaking, Elise acts more like an exhibitionist than showing her sexual orientation or preference. for me, Elise in particular behaves more feminine than your typical lesbian. for example, my wife is a tomboy and behaves more manly than her feminine side. even behaves more manly than Elise. can't force the woman into pole dancing but pretty much liked the idea of doing martial arts and boxing. wife could easily pass the profile of a bi-sexual as she likes women also, my type of women. and she likes men as well and as much as women. not saying I'm an expert on distinguishing people's preference but typically notice some behavioral cues that seem to fit the profile.

while it could be true that behavior can change over time as well as preference.
I've heard other people say things like 'oh I figured' about Elise being bisexual but I don't really believe in being able to tell aside from a very flamboyant example. I have quite a few lesbian coworkers and there's really nothing tomboy-ish about any of them.

I have quite a few lesbian coworkers and there's really nothing tomboy-ish about any of them.

which brings me to another question or argument. while the spectrum to such behaviour do exist like a feminine-dominant lesbian since sexual preference is still a two-way street imo (like one is a man and the other the woman). it does make you think that it is more like a choice than an actual sexual preference psyche. I don't believe that the feminine-side of a so-called lesbian restricts them from liking or having an attraction towards the male population. it does exist since certain friends of mine in the past that were deemed lesbian in fact did have developed some intimate feelings towards me.

like is said, what I am saying is that if those colleagues of yours behave differently, the don't fit the "typical" persona or criteria of a lesbian. sometimes, it does make you think that actual women are doing that on purpose to avoid guys which in reality in some situation do exist.

in the end, I must say it's a choice in their part whether they want to involve with the opposite sex or not.

This is going to piss people off. Click at your own risk.
I don’t believe in “lesbians”.

And..
I think the LBGQT community need to stop letting goofies walk in and out of their struggle

This is going to piss people off. Click at your own risk.
I don’t believe in “lesbians”.
I'm pretty sure studies have conclusively proven lesbians' exclusive attraction to other females.
Historically it's bisexuality that continues to be questioned scientifically. As far as I know, some previous studies tested people who identified as bisexual and have had sexual activities with both men and women. Their sexual arousal to male and female stimuli was measured and the tests showed they only really responded to one set of stimuli.

Last edited:
Studies have been wrong or manipulated many, many of times. This opinion comes from personal experiences.

Back
Top Bottom