the thread about nothing...

beyonce-laugh.gif

After working out for 6-7 months, dropping 40lbs so far, it looks like I may have saved myself from a young heart attack.

ECG results for my RESTING heart rate, 1 year apart.
Much steadier now and 40BPM down
C1DA7A63-D450-42A3-9628-7F83EFF9DA68.jpeg

839C11C7-282F-4C56-A2E1-4936F839A5AF.jpeg
Well done :pimp:

As for a resting heartrate of 111 BPM though, did you ever notice it or any effects from it much?

Due to my illness I can no longer exercise much but even when I was in prime condition and had been working out several times a week for multiple years, my resting heartrate was always around 100bpm. No matter how much I lifted, ran or cycled, it wouldn't budge.

Well done :pimp:

As for a resting heartrate of 111 BPM though, did you ever notice it or any effects from it much?

Due to my illness I can no longer exercise much but even when I was in prime condition and had been working out several times a week for multiple years, my resting heartrate was always around 100bpm. No matter how much I lifted, ran or cycled, it wouldn't budge.
Thanks man!

I did, as much as I hate to admit it.
anytime I’d drink or smoke, my watch would tell me that my heart rate was really elevated. To the point that it would notify me. I think the setting is at like 140BPM or higher?

Whenever I would walk up the stairs in my house and sit down to work, I could feel my chest pounding and it would take a while for it to come down. This was likely a combo of the weight and the heart rate.

By blood oxygen also was sometime below the norm, 95% and higher is normal and often times my watch would read around 89-93%.

$2500 rent stabilized studio in NYC. Yikes. I can't even imagine how much money I'd have to make to live there with my current standard of living

Thanks man!

I did, as much as I hate to admit it.
anytime I’d drink or smoke, my watch would tell me that my heart rate was really elevated. To the point that it would notify me. I think the setting is at like 140BPM or higher?

Whenever I would walk up the stairs in my house and sit down to work, I could feel my chest pounding and it would take a while for it to come down. This was likely a combo of the weight and the heart rate.

By blood oxygen also was sometime below the norm, 95% and higher is normal and often times my watch would read around 89-93%.
Hmm, mine ranges anywhere from 95 to 110 bpm but I never really notice it. I'm as calm of a person as it gets and if I didn't measure my blood pressure and heartrate regularly, I'd have no idea it was this high.
The odd part is mine doesn't really elevate much. During exercise, mine only elevates marginally higher than some of my friends with resting heartrates in the 50-60 range. I've had plenty of ECGs over the years (never as part of a cardiologist appointment, usually at the ER) and doctors have always said it's fine but I never really got an explanation for why it wouldn't go down.

Hmm, mine ranges anywhere from 95 to 110 bpm but I never really notice it. I'm as calm of a person as it gets and if I didn't measure my blood pressure and heartrate regularly, I'd have no idea it was this high.
The odd part is mine doesn't really elevate much. During exercise, mine only elevates marginally higher than some of my friends with resting heartrates in the 50-60 range. I've had plenty of ECGs over the years (never as part of a cardiologist appointment, usually at the ER) and doctors have always said it's fine but I never really got an explanation for why it wouldn't go down.
Do you have an Apple Watch?

I took these using the ECG on my Series 6, if you’re interested in seeing how your heart rate does more often it might be worth it? Especially with a high heart rate it could alert you if you go into afib

Back
Top Bottom