the thread about nothing...

Chihuahuas turn silent in the face of a really big dog.
Not my baby Cookie. She was only 5 pounds and still had the guts to push open the screen door and run up to a pit bull for a fight. The pit bull’s reaction was funny! His ears went up and just sniffed her like “what the hell is this?” :rofl:

it's not just Islam. it depends. in India for example, Rats are allowed and aren't considered as pests. they also consider cows as deities. with the Jewish faith, especially the conservative type, they aren't allowed to use some certain modern equipment or form of entertainment. they strictly follow the rule of Shabbat although I sometimes question it as some scenarios make it seem ironic or hypocritical. as far as North Americans are concerned, Thanksgiving Turkey. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Exactly! Cow is the holiest I believe. Yes, the Jewish people don't use electronics after sunset which is why at work(mngmnt is Jewish) we are allowed to leave at 4 instead of the regular 5 from Nov-Feb...I love it, wish it were 4 everyday..makes a world of a difference. Lmao word, poor Turkeys. If I may be honest. I think baby pigs are soo damn cute too. I've seen some on a leash at the park & I love it. I know Islam is anti-pig period, no questions asked since it's a bottom feeder but they're adorable to me.

I'm going to have to google/youtube this bad boy. He looks so innocent lol. I've never heard of the breed, are they native to India? Given their size I'm not surprised they're territorial. What's an APBT?

Cats are beyond adorable. Beautiful lil furballs that I'd just love to hug & pet all day. They can be drama queens & evil in their own ways lol but I still love em. Do you have any?
APBT = American Pitbull Terrier. another strong breed and good guard dog but it's nothing compared to the Ovcharka. Ovcharkas are known to take on wolves and bears. they have a hot weather adapted version of the Ovcharkas, they are known as Kangals. although Kangals look ordinary compared to Ovcharkas. I think India might have them also. Kangals are also livestock guards.

Not my baby Cookie. She was only 5 pounds and still had the guts to push open the screen door and run up to a pit bull for a fight. The pit bull’s reaction was funny! His ears went up and just sniffed her like “what the hell is this?” :rofl:
sorry, didn't mean to bad mouth the breed but the truth is, I hate their temperament. I'd rather have a Yorkie or Pomeranian if I'm going for a small breed.

Exactly! Cow is the holiest I believe. Yes, the Jewish people don't use electronics after sunset which is why at work(mngmnt is Jewish) we are allowed to leave at 4 instead of the regular 5 from Nov-Feb...I love it, wish it were 4 everyday..makes a world of a difference. Lmao word, poor Turkeys. If I may be honest. I think baby pigs are soo damn cute too. I've seen some on a leash at the park & I love it. I know Islam is anti-pig period, no questions asked since it's a bottom feeder but they're adorable to me.
my bro-in-law had a pet pig before. really adorable. although I still thought how come Muslims can raise pigs but not eat them? with Jewish from my knowledge and I had seen, they only raise sheeps. I have eaten both and both seems to taste the same with the exception that a pig has a certain after-taste and the sheep doesn't, also has no fat. I like both.

sorry, didn't mean to bad mouth the breed but the truth is, I hate their temperament. I'd rather have a Yorkie or Pomeranian if I'm going for a small breed.

Nah, no worries. Their temperament is really bad and I knew it firsthand. All of our family members experienced scratches all over our chest when we tried to keep her safe from other dogs by putting her under our shirts. She’d try desperately to get loose and fight the other dog :lol: :smh:

my bro-in-law had a pet pig before. really adorable. although I still thought how come Muslims can raise pigs but not eat them? with Jewish from my knowledge and I had seen, they only raise sheeps. I have eaten both and both seems to taste the same with the exception that a pig has a certain after-taste and the sheep doesn't, also has no fat. I like both.
They're so adorable man. Yeah, they raise em & abuse em too :smh: it's downright inhumane. All because a lack of education & being misinformed. I've seen the videos on youtube. I've had pig but only by mistake once or twice. I've heard that that they have an aftertaste.

SmartSelect_20211204-233112.gif

I like all of Madonna’s early to mid 80s stuff. I stopped caring at “Vogue” and the rest.
Generally Speaking, Yes. on the otherhand, there are a few hits that sounded great imo that pretty much made some great movies. "I remember" from With Honors and "This Used to be my playground" from A league of their own.

Back
Top Bottom