the thread about nothing...

Watched BTH and 3-6 versus with my son. Cut to the end and my son says "BTH should have done return of the man". Return of the man? Yeah you know 'oh my god'. You talking Return of the Mack? That's not BTH and shows him the mark Morrison video :lol: I never really made the connection but it absolutely sounds like BTH :rofl:

Janet Jackson rockin the adidas Cyclone sweater
tumblr_nxml5yuMAJ1tagwabo1_1280.jpg

That was the best 10 minutes I've spent watching a Youtube video in a long time. Man, what a crazy technique. I never thought a painting could be painted this way. That's a masterpiece 👏. That background tune is just so warming & perfect 🔥. Thank you for posting it. I'd like your post 10x if I could

so i am out of luck if an item i purchased from ebay was marked delivered and dropped off on my front steps?

so i am out of luck if an item i purchased from ebay was marked delivered and dropped off on my front steps?
I believe so. Same thing hppnd to me a month ago. Bought some swiffer wipes off eBay & FedEx made the supposed delivery. We don't have porch pirates/thief neighbors in my building. Read the feedback on the seller(should've done this before purchasing) & a lot of buyers had the same problem with em. He was pulling a scam. I got into contact with FedEx & the rep said the system shows it was physically scanned & left at my address & due to that no further action or reimbursement from theur end can happen. I opened up a claim with eBay & I got my $ back in 3 days time. If I were you I'd do the same & open up a claim with eBay ASAP. Good luck 👍.

I believe so. Same thing hppnd to me a month ago. Bought some swiffer wipes off eBay & FedEx made the supposed delivery. We don't have porch pirates/thief neighbors in my building. Read the feedback on the seller(should've done this before purchasing) & a lot of buyers had the same problem with em. He was pulling a scam. I got into contact with FedEx & the rep said the system shows it was physically scanned & left at my address & due to that no further action or reimbursement from theur end can happen. I opened up a claim with eBay & I got my $ back in 3 days time. If I were you I'd do the same & open up a claim with eBay ASAP. Good luck 👍.
i opened up a claim with ebay, but no luck. they denied my request for refund and said the tracking info status was delivered.
this wasn't even a big order, just some office supplies

i opened up a claim with ebay, but no luck. they denied my request for refund and said the tracking info status was delivered.
this wasn't even a big order, just some office supplies
That's strange because my tracking info status said delivered as well but they issued me a refund 🤔. Big order or not it's the principle imo.

Back
Top Bottom