the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20230124-100957_Chrome.jpg

Is it offensive to refer to someone as they or them if you're not sure how they identify? Ive never gotten an email from them so I'm nure how they get down but they are clearly gender fluid.

The creator, Charlie Grandy, argued that the writers’ alterations—including excising Scooby from the gang, reimagining Velma as a misanthropic South Asian teenager, and incorporating grotesque gags—felt authentic to the spirit of the original series. “We wanted to be respectful,” he explained. “We didn’t want to just kind of take these beloved characters and put them in outrageous or gross situations and say, ‘Isn’t it crazy you did that to Velma?’”

gettyimages-1431112557-612x612.jpg

Last edited:
When I was a kid I told my mother I got into a fight at school because someone was staring at me.

She folded me with one question:

How would you know they were looking at you if you weren't looking at them?

Fast forward to 2023:

It’s crazy seeing someone from a show you grew up watching (Elizabeth Berkley in SBTB comes to mind), all of a sudden see them bare it all later on (Showgirls).
Yeah, I can’t front. It shocked me at first too, probably had my jaw on the floor. Didn’t hesitate to hit rewind once the shock wore off though. Both girls!

Back
Top Bottom