the thread about nothing...

tough choice but I need NBA, PlayStation, Simpson’s and Netflix in my life so...
1674703952757.jpeg

Man I really am about to go don the rabbit hole on YouTube. Don't know how this popped up on my feed, but I am hooked and will have it on in th background.

Physical retail spaces still closing left and right. Sheesh
The rent isn't getting cheaper, many more will close as well. Commercial property is feeling the pinch and has to pass it on. 20 years from now curious to see what the landscape looks like. Only makes me nervous what home prices will look like. New home buyers are screwed unless a huge deposit or coming from money.

Heard another random story about my psycho neighbor. At the garage to get something checked, my neighbor drove by so I told the story about him threatening me etc to the garage owner and it turns out he’s a client there too.

The owner responded “Oh damn he’s your neighbor? Yeah that dude is ****ed in the head. Some days he walks in here pretty calm but on other days he’s in here screaming and waving his hands at everyone over some nonsense”

I wonder if it has something to do with that company that was making fake 1's.

I never knew that Nike approached Bape to stop stealing their designs.

Dudes carrying baseball bats in January with no athletic gear on are a cause for concern. See something, say something. Stop snitching.

Last edited:
Is Telegram getting a sudden boost in popularity in the US or something?
Just in the past few week alone I've gotten more random messages asking to buy my username ( N Notorious ) than the whole previous month. There's dozens of them now.
One dude offered $850 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom