the thread about nothing...

Got a 10 mile race tomorrow. Been working up to this since the last race. Glad I made it here
IMG_20230526_132528.jpg

You're a great friend and she's lucky to have you. Hope she can get outside her own head and enjoy her life soon.
I'm lucky to have her as well, she's always there for me too and it's all thanks to her that I finally gathered the courage to come clean to my friends and coworkers at the mental health non-profit that I'd been abusing my opioid prescription non-stop for about 7 years straight. That volunteer job is how I met her back in 2020, and addiction was kinda what we bonded over.
At the time she was addicted to coke but she was pretty successful in quitting. Didn't take long for another vice, alcohol, to take its place though. Especially after she got raped and had to go through the trauma of getting a rape kit done, taking the morning after pill, and nothing happening to the offender.

She's only 25 and is fairly close to finishing her Masters degree in clinical psychology, so she has plenty to live for.
Tbh in these situations I just wing it and hope for the best, I'm never really 100% sure how to react or what to say.

She seemed to have cheered up quite a bit by the time I went to bed last night but I texted her on Messenger this morning and at this point the message still only says "sent", 12 hours later.

So NT Fam, this is no cap. So I was talking to this girl about 3 days ago, long story short, cause I now how y’all are. I found out her moms was a industry chick, nothing famous cause I googled it. But she Smashed Uncle Luke, Treach from Naughty by Nature and a couple others. But how would handle that. Your step mom a ***.

question, does it matter to you?

I'm lucky to have her as well, she's always there for me too and it's all thanks to her that I finally gathered the courage to come clean to my friends and coworkers at the mental health non-profit that I'd been abusing my opioid prescription non-stop for about 7 years straight. That volunteer job is how I met her back in 2020, and addiction was kinda what we bonded over.
At the time she was addicted to coke but she was pretty successful in quitting. Didn't take long for another vice, alcohol, to take its place though. Especially after she got raped and had to go through the trauma of getting a rape kit done, taking the morning after pill, and nothing happening to the offender.

She's only 25 and is fairly close to finishing her Masters degree in clinical psychology, so she has plenty to live for.
Tbh in these situations I just wing it and hope for the best, I'm never really 100% sure how to react or what to say.

She seemed to have cheered up quite a bit by the time I went to bed last night but I texted her on Messenger this morning and at this point the message still only says "sent", 12 hours later.
Damn that's a lot of trauma for her to only be 25 smh

So NT Fam, this is no cap. So I was talking to this girl about 3 days ago, long story short, cause I now how y’all are. I found out her moms was a industry chick, nothing famous cause I googled it. But she Smashed Uncle Luke, Treach from Naughty by Nature and a couple others. But how would handle that. Your step mom a ***.

Ask her if her momma was in the Freaknik documentary.

question, does it matter to you?
That’s crazy that’s how it was brought up, she a school teacher now. But damn hearing her bustin it open. Moms ain’t bad too, you know I. A savage. #teamrawdog. #Nathans hotdogs with both dressing ,#All black Air Force ones

Back
Top Bottom