the thread about nothing...

That’s a sign for you to stay away from them. Keep that contact to a minimum only if they’re family. Abandon ship if they’re not.
I don’t know why it happens. And I’m nice too! It’s like I offended them with my niceness :frown:

70690542946__1103ED94-6E76-4EB6-8CA4-878966547503.fullsizerender.jpeg

I don’t know why it happens. And I’m nice too! It’s like I offended them with my niceness :frown:

That’s because they’re not as evolved as you. They are operating at a lower vibration than you are so they sense the good in you and it scares/irritates them. These people have very different values and carry themselves in the opposite of you. You haven’t done anything wrong so don’t feel bad. All you have to do now is recognize it and politely walk away from them.

If you think this reads as you being a mentally strong individual, guess again because the only thing you’re doing is conveying a low level of empathy

Why should I have empathy for that loser when he didn't have any for me? I don't feel any sorrow for his decision to attempt suicide because he basically turned against me.

I find it odd that you show such vindication to a former friend who needed some sort of moral support. not sure what kind of issues you guys had to have such "hatred" but it must be something serious. I don't judge former friends like that with such demise unless if I really got seriously hurt personally. we all make mistakes in life but I feel that such judgement on a person's weakness is not worth stepping on. that's why I feel like you had some issues with that person.

I had some former friends as well. and one in particular was quite serious. it took me a long while to even forgive the guy and forget. nowadays I don't even care what he does in his life. it's a little bit complicated though since the guy is also friends with my longtime friends as well. but everyone needs and they know they need to accept it as well. we couldn't be together in the same room. who knows, he might be you since he's a sourpuss. :rofl: j/k.

as far as accomplishments go, I wouldn't underestimate/overestimate people on where they got their education to get well in life. in the end, it is about being smart with your decision in life. attending an IVY League school is nothing more than a superficial prestige rather than an actual accomplishment. while it might get you inside the door in your career, it is not a testament that you will succeed in life. also, IVY league education is a farce and generally a money making scheme.....
remember these cheats?

The issue I had with that former classmate was about me getting snitched on for cheating in a Spanish class. I believe he was part of a group or knew about it and wasn't forthcoming about who was involved with it and what was said. He wasn't even in my class. That's why I stepped on his weakness because he wasn't loyal to me. Why should I care about his suicide attempt when he didn't care for me?

I feel it's hard to forgive and forget with some individuals based on the seriousness and level of detriment with an experience with that individual.

I totally agree with accomplishment, specifically with how you handle yourself and deal with things in the real world after high school. Like how I mentioned "life smart" in that previous post of mine. Book smarts with education isn't a bad thing, but most of the stuff you learn academically isn't applicable in the real world realistically speaking. Book smarts just means you got good grades by knowing the answers to a test or appeasing a teacher with the completion of a class assignment.

That former classmate showed he wasn't smart in life just because he attended an Ivy League school based on him attempting suicide because he felt he couldn't cut it there academically. That was just stupid of him to resort to suicide because things didn't his way. It's evident an Ivy League school can't teach common sense there will be way more challenges in general after high school. It's harder to excel at an Ivy League school versus the crappy public high school we attended.

Ironically, a lot of people who graduated college aren't smart in the real world based on how they approach things or the decisions they make. I'll always believe life smarts trumps book smarts.

only owned a few pairs of Adidas in my life. Some Kobes and Tmacs back in high school. Never really had a problem with them but they never caught my eye I dont like the stripes logo. They really turned me off around the time they started making NBA apparel in the early 00s. Every single damn warm up shirt, shirt, pair of shorts, hoody, zip up, crew neck, even a few polos no matter the team had three big huge *** ugly stripes down the sleeves or legs.

That’s because they’re not as evolved as you. They are operating at a lower vibration than you are so they sense the good in you and it scares/irritates them. These people have very different values and carry themselves in the opposite of you. You haven’t done anything wrong so don’t feel bad. All you have to do now is recognize it and politely walk away from them.
Your kind words are always appreciated. You’re a good man Turbo 🔥

Get a different job there’s worthwhile struggle and there’s this
Terrible advice, thanks nonetheless.
Figured an easy reach around for the reviews instead of folding.

…there’s a reason to work there, and it’s not because it’s a lovely company.
Those who know, know.
Hopefully you enjoyed your nice Saturday off with a nice 9-5 M-F. I know what I did.

Back
Top Bottom