the thread about nothing...

I stopped wearing fitteds in like 7th grade because my ears were too big and the top would stick out like an elf :lol:
Wonder how it would be now

That kill bill song must be played on repeat heavy in my ex’s home. That girl been sending evil eye spells and other type ****. I pop up as the Empress in the upright so you can’t touch me 😇

I stopped wearing fitteds in like 7th grade because my ears were too big and the top would stick out like an elf :lol:
Wonder how it would be now
Lol, this why the way TI wore his hats became my style lol.

Over the years I bought all my fitteds to fit my head with locs. Cut locs recently, now I’m…sup hat too big lol

But nahhh, passed em to my boys, nothing but snap backs now, mainly Dungeon Forward

Last edited:
Has anyone ever delt with a girl that has a stalker? I mean like actually witness the guy stalking. Im not saying it doesn’t happen but sometimes women get a little braggadocious with it. Ive also seen women claim guys are stalking them and it just be a guy that lives in the same area. I just saw this video where the woman claimed a guy was her second stalker and they don’t care about a man being in the house. You trying to tell me she’s so attractive that men just see her walking around and become obsessed? I cant help but feel like theres a piece of the story missing.

LlFrOBJGEJ_sVRl4tWYDw4WwS4GAUfcE22rvE4gr4og.jpg

have socks reached their peak?

when you think about it
theyve had an incredible run for some time

some memorable eras:

Fab Five
Kerry Kittles - even the whole high sock era
The whole elite socks craze (camron ones as well)
the no-show sock era
nba socks becoming available to the public
70s tube socks had a resurgence at some point in there

where can socks go from here though?
whats next??
is it done for sock innovation?

Has anyone ever delt with a girl that has a stalker? I mean like actually witness the guy stalking. Im not saying it doesn’t happen but sometimes women get a little braggadocious with it. Ive also seen women claim guys are stalking them and it just be a guy that lives in the same area. I just saw this video where the woman claimed a guy was her second stalker and they don’t care about a man being in the house. You trying to tell me she’s so attractive that men just see her walking around and become obsessed? I cant help but feel like theres a piece of the story missing.
I heard stories like that. I also was involved into something like it but I did feel some are just made up to get your attention and a way to hook up with you. one in particular got extremely mad at me because I wasn't that interested in hooking up with her. girl tried to play the sympathy card but I just wasn't really interested with some sort of made up stalker. like I said, I wasn't sure if there was really a stalker, just a feeling it wasn't real.

Attachments

• womens-care-bears-believe-socks-care-bear-rainbow-socks-for-women-shop-now-socksmith_345x__40150.jpg
    womens-care-bears-believe-socks-care-bear-rainbow-socks-for-women-shop-now-socksmith_345x__40150.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 59

when you think about it

some memorable eras:

Fab Five
the no-show sock era

whats next??
I think the meeting of the dress sock and the athletic sock was the pinnacle.

when you think about it

some memorable eras:

Fab Five
the no-show sock era

whats next??
6FC66567-5890-46B9-BBA2-66DCA8D7DF3A.jpeg

when you think about it

some memorable eras:

Fab Five
the no-show sock era

whats next??
Still A all day idc idc
Cf7w1UTXIAAmF23~2.jpg

Was just about to go to sleep and got hit with a "(My name), I think I'm going to [commit suicide]. I just don't know for who or what to live for anymore. I can’t do it." text :smh:
Managed to at least talk her back off the edge in a phonecall but idk what I'm supposed to do with this. The call seemed to cheer her up a bit and she promised me to not go through with it but I got the impression that she did that for my sake rather than her own.
835CE53B-49A0-4FF1-AD91-B0C5D2CCE550.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom