I don’t understand this

9426E4FE-2BBA-404B-A0B8-C3DDD406C88E.gif

Wordle 709 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I just broke my own rule of going for it when I should have tried to get a couple more letters - and played a bunch of stupid words before going for the obvious.

The weather in Atlanta has been perfect this whole MDW and still now. Sunny with a nice breeze 60-75 degrees whole time. I already know it’s about to heat up soon and my ac gonna start tripping like it does every summer.

I was expecting that recently when I was getting a new retainer - after about 2 years of orthodontics which involved that at the beginning.

Instead they just put this wand thing in my mouth for about a minute and it scanned everything and they made it from that. It was a significantly nicer experience.

I was expecting that recently when I was getting a new retainer - after about 2 years of orthodontics which involved that at the beginning.

Instead they just put this wand thing in my mouth for about a minute and it scanned everything and they made it from that. It was a significantly nicer experience.

Last time I went to the dentist they had AI helping read X-rays… my mind was slightly blown.

I expected….you know, a wig. This heffer pull out Side Show Bob hair. As if he ruined the illusion. Yes, I can see it being as disrespectful as knocking someone’s hat but as an adult, I don’t even think that’s fighting disrespectful. Also because they posted people purposely giving him bad reviews, he’ll just get them all removed.

Back
Top Bottom