the thread about nothing...

A recap of the most difficult experience in my life. I encourage anyone on or who knows anyone that is on Benzos to get off as soon as possible.

Thats inspiring bruh, did you say 33 months thats whats up! The struggle with any addiction is tough but then when you're on the right track the physical ailments from past abuse become another burden that many cant over come, to see you out there fighting and winning is super inspirational.

s-l1600 - 2023-05-29T151654.203 (1).jpg

s-l1600 - 2023-05-29T151730.531 (2).jpg

s-l1600 - 2023-05-29T151827.864 (2).jpg

s-l1600 - 2023-05-29T151929.475 (3).jpg

Thats inspiring bruh, did you say 33 months thats whats up! The struggle with any addiction is tough but then when you're on the right track the physical ailments from past abuse become another burden that many cant over come, to see you out there fighting and winning is super inspirational.

Yessir. 33 months. I was not addicted to Benzos though. Most of the people who sustain Benzo related injuries aren't addicted. I took as prescribed over a relatively brief period of time. It's been 33 months and I'm still recovering from the injuries that the Benzos caused to my nervous system. It sounds like a facetious thing to say, but death at times has seemed like a more tolerable option. Not saying that cause I am suicidal or anything like that. Just the fact the symptoms are so intense and they last so long any type of relief would be welcomed. Unfortunately a lot of people do commit suicide because doctors are inadequately prepared to deal with the damage the medicine causes. That YouTube the video is shared on is a foundation created to spread awareness about the damage benzos cause. There's a long list of other testimonies of people saying the same thing "They took as prescribed, started having paradoxical reactions, and 2-5 years they still have symptoms"

Thanks for the support and taking the time to check out the video.

I still remember my mom buying the penny 2’s I begged her for at JCPenney of all places. I miss my childhood where you could find popular shoes at department stores and sporting goods stores. Sport Chalet in Camarillo used to hold me down when I was out in Cali.
Camarillo? Man, I’d just hit the outlets there. Easy!

I saw a Brother on a Metro train this afternoon who looked a little like Kevin Durant. He was a teeny bit darker than Durant. About 6 feet. Or at least 5'10 to 5'11. He was basically a version that isn't 6'11.

I really wanted to tell him he looked a little bit like Durant, but I couldn't move through the train because I had my bike with me and it was crowded with riders.

Stories involving people on first dates who will mislead someone about their appearance will never not be funny to me, it’s sad but you’d think with the apps that **** would be eliminated

I stopped wearing hats for a long time because I had a string of people on the street confuse me for Tiger Woods. The other half didn’t know I was Latino so they mistakenly spoke to their co-workers in Spanish about me right in front of me. I can grow facial hair now and it seems cops and dudes throwing gang signs at me are the new wave :lol: :blush:

I stopped wearing hats for a long time because I had a string of people on the street confuse me for Tiger Woods. The other half didn’t know I was Latino so they mistakenly spoke to their co-workers in Spanish about me right in front of me. I can grow facial hair now and it seems cops and dudes throwing gang signs at me are the new wave :lol: :blush:
guess you are like this guy.......

guess you are like this guy.......

:rofl: :lol::rofl::lol:
Yeah, kinda like that Lol. Only the Latina ladies thought I was handsome in the hat.

I might sport one tomorrow but if I get hater looks it’s because it’s a Mopar cap and they’re likely Camaro or Mustang owners, haha.

Watched Fast X last night. I gotta say this one was a lot like the older ones where you have great action/story & racing involved. It was much much better than fast 8 & 9 could ever dream of being.

Back
Top Bottom