the thread about nothing...

A very high percentage of guys are red/green colorblind.

I used to carry this exact picture in college and I'd use it on random people to see if they were... whatever I was making up at the time. I mostly used it as a gay test or an intelligence test.

(I can't see the 6, but i've known forever that I'm partially red/green colorblind.)
I bet a very high percentage of folks were trollin’ you when they were answering. No offense :frown:

zywakojt414b1.jpg

What story did you feel they did not tell?
Not necessarily any stories that they didn't tell it's the way they told it sometimes I just want you to give me the story without all the extracurriculars this particular director viewed himself as hilarious and just had to be a part of the documentary.

So I know Taylor Swift's a megastar but folks really financing for concert tickets?? Saw they want $1300+ for some nose bleeds at Lumen Field (Seattle Seahawks stadium) !! Heard it was cheaper to get plane tickets and see the show in Buenos Aires than what seats are going for in cities like LA and Seattle.

So I know Taylor Swift's a megastar but folks really financing for concert tickets?? Saw they want $1300+ for some nose bleeds at Lumen Field (Seattle Seahawks stadium) !! Heard it was cheaper to get plane tickets and see the show in Buenos Aires than what seats are going for in cities like LA and Seattle.
My sisters have been doing this for Beyonce for a while now. It cost less to get a plane ticket, hotel and rental in Canada than it is to buy tickets for her shows in Houston of all places. But I kinda understand. Travis Scott had to learn.

I was actually looking at gifs and when I stumbled upon that one, that’s the explanation that popped into my head as a hypothetical scenario. But I couldn’t say that I was thinking of any particular song, specifically lol
Oooooh I got it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom