the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Hey guys
I've started painting little caricatures. Who would be some cool people to paint?

Spoiler [+]
21e2o9g.jpg

ryan-gosling-in-drive-2011-movie-image1.jpg

Spoiler [+]
fz3dk9.jpg

free.jpg
Nice stuff man

Samuel L in Pulp Fiction

I'm a Mechanical Engineering major. I want to work in the automotive industry with it. That's all I want to do. Going into college, I knew it would be pretty hard to get a job in that industry since it has been struggling in the last couple years. But I recently just got a co-op for Volvo and it's taking me one step further to realizing my dream.
pimp.gif
feels damn good fams

The day that I own a house one of the first things I will build is a batting cage, I wish I could fit into my current budget being able to go every Saturday and Sunday.

Scott Pilgrim is fantastic. The books, the movie, and the soundtrack are each flawless. If you are at all a nerd, i suggest all three to you.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm a Mechanical Engineering major. I want to work in the automotive industry with it. That's all I want to do. Going into college, I knew it would be pretty hard to get a job in that industry since it has been struggling in the last couple years. But I recently just got a co-op for Volvo and it's taking me one step further to realizing my dream.
pimp.gif
feels damn good fams

I have so many questions

just got my heart broke.....idgaf

focusing on school and myself way more

that lambo aventador will be copped....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by af1 1982

pimp.gif
feels damn good fams

I have so many questions

PM me brah
@Cole World, exactly dude. Girls will always be there. But the opportunity to go to school and make something of yourself won't. Grind out now to set yourself up comfortably for the rest of your life

Anyone see the Les Twins world of dance 2012 vid on YouTube? .it was crazy. If you have time check it out.

I don't know why I keep going to shows and recording with my phone.
I have a Canon that shoots in 1080p yet I still use my 3gs to record vids and I end up uploading them to my laptop and deleting that same night.

and now my only bummer is that my boy is dropping out of college so he's moving back next week and now I don't have a concert buddy anymore.

I can't go back to going to shows by myself guys, no matter how many awesome people I've met at them 
laugh.gif

My girl, who I have been with for over 5 years just got a Fullbright Scholarship, is leaving to go to Singapore for a year and she is leaving in August.Also, My Uncle is copping me a new car in August as a early graduation gift. I don't know if I should be looking forward to August or dreading that month. I really want a  2013 Ford Focus ST or a Subaru BRX but I cant drive stick
ohwell.gif
. I  may just get an S40 and call it a day.  

Vid I recorded at the Spitta show on Sunday, after the show he dapped me up and told me what's good, I wanted to stick around and 
pimp.gif
 with him and the jets but my boy had class in 6 hours 
laugh.gif

what's with these girls man? i've been seeing this chick for a month.  we start getting to be a little more serious.  she's like normally i wouldn't date a dude who isn't a christian, but i'm only here for like a year so it's not like we're going to get married.  i'm like aight... cool... i think.
alien.gif
  i mean we got a ton in common besides religion and get along good.  i work with this girl. so i see her like everyday and we do something together alot of the time after work.  yeah i know, don't %!#@ where you eat right? anyways. so all is going fine then one day she's just like yo, i can't do this you aren't a christian.  i didn't even know it was a big deal to her.  she doesn't give off the bible thumper vibe at all.  so i'm like aight whatever i'll keep it professional then and only talk to you when i need to at work.  she says ok.  so i'm at work tonight and keep it like we agreed.  then she tweaks out on me after work in a text.
laugh.gif
  i just didn't respond, i'm a pretty straight forward dude and she shouldn't have been shocked.  part of me thinks it's because i'm one of the only people she knows here because i swooped on her right a week from when she touched down here from la.  another part of me thinks she's wondering if crossing me off because of religion is right because other than that we got alot in common. 

more of a vent than anything.  but yeah ima fall back even farther i think and let it ride out.  i've had religion problems in the past with girls.  i never understand it, they don't talk about it.  i don't talk about it.  but once they find out i'm not a believer it's a constant subject when before it never came up and they acted like it wasn't even part of their life.

Back
Top Bottom