the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

still one of the funniest videos on youtube�
laugh.gif
its fake. its a comedy skit.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
There's been mad break-ups in this thread.
frown.gif

turn that frown upside down sir.
smile.gif

I ain't gonna slander dude lord knows I want too but I really didn't lose.
pimp.gif
this just means when me and the girls go to that roots picnic I can scope the dudes out and flirt much more openly.
pimp.gif

You found out he was a lame, huh? Or did they fight? DETAILS DAMMIT!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif
There's been mad break-ups in this thread.
frown.gif

turn that frown upside down sir.
smile.gif

I ain't gonna slander dude lord knows I want too but I really didn't lose.
pimp.gif
this just means when me and the girls go to that roots picnic I can scope the dudes out and flirt much more openly.
pimp.gif

You found out he was a lame, huh? Or did they fight? DETAILS DAMMIT!

Nah he just forgot that I was molded by the old school playa pimp grand master kappa my freshmen year of undergrad that put me on to game young that was trying to save me as wife material so I wouldn't get turned out young in undergrad. I can see game from a mile. He tried to turn on me when he got his feelings hurt but I didn't lose so that's all ima say about that.
pimp.gif

all my clothes are dirty so i got nothing to wear. gotta wait for laundry to finish

...why is Maury still on the air with the same baby daddy trash? i had no idea that these werent reruns being shown

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...why is Maury still on the air with the same baby daddy trash? i had no idea that these werent reruns being shown
I have a patient in my office who literally schedules her appointments around watching Maury and Cheaters.  Dead serious. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Scott Pilgrim is fantastic. The books, the movie, and the soundtrack are each flawless. If you are at all a nerd, i suggest all three to you.

Im a big fan of the movie and the game.i dl'd all of the books as well but I haven't read them yet.The games soundtrack is
pimp.gif
btw
Don't forget the full color versions are dropping soon
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/03/30/scott-pilgrim-hardcover-reprint/ 
I haven't played the game, yet.
Shout outs to bryan lee o'malley, follow him on tumblr if you get down with tumblr.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Im a big fan of the movie and the game.i dl'd all of the books as well but I haven't read them yet.The games soundtrack is
pimp.gif
btw
Don't forget the full color versions are dropping soon
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/03/30/scott-pilgrim-hardcover-reprint/ 
I haven't played the game, yet.
Shout outs to bryan lee o'malley, follow him on tumblr if you get down with tumblr.
The game is a 2-D brawler. Its pretty good. And yea I already follow him

Posted in the instagram thread, but I need your help NT fam, big thanks to those who can:

Originally Posted by Luong1209

NT fam, can ya'll help me out with a smidget of your time?

Click "Request" and THATS IT
: http://instacanv.as/luong...=1335301523#request-open

Instacanvas allows you to open your photos to the public and if anyone wants to buy your canvas, they can. You get 20%  of the costs.
However, one has to get enough "requests" to have their gallery opened. Each request is TRULY appreciated. Again, thanks for each and every like/follow on my instagram.

Back
Top Bottom