the thread about nothing...

That makes sense, totally forgot about the job thread.

My stomach is wylin right now. I miss the days where getting sick wouldn't affect me, but now if I throw up, thats one of my days off down the drain.

8)

I'm going to work 2 jobs this summer
7 days a week
looking forward to having no social life

last year I lost 40 lbs and only added 1 new chick to the body list :smh:

I'm going to acquire $ instead this year :lol:

bruh

bruh
bruh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nerd: :nerd:
Anyway,I don't like the dude either.He's the Dane Cook of NT,try too hard to be funny.

I concur. As if people forgot this was the guy who racked up thousands of posts this past year and was talking to himself on an online message board and giving himself meaningless thumbs up for the "laughs." Yeah....sounds like his life is pretty interesting indeed!

I'll just say that much...if you or anyone has been scammed and need to find more personal info about the person. Send me a PM.

Yes! I did:

http://niketalk.com/t/530864/please...of-support-signatures-needed/30#post_17733599

Many thanks to all who have signed and supported! I will be giving back to those who help and the community!

Suggestions anyone?

You shouldn't have to give back IMO but if you wanted to you could do some type of drawing like Steezy did a couple weeks ago or a BAN to a winner of something. Everyone's here for support in the slightest way possible and I don't think any of us expect anything in return. :D

Back
Top Bottom