the thread about nothing...

How exactly are you defining feeling like crap?

I guess what I'm thinking is when you are tired from work and on the way home and don't really want to cook because you're in the mood for some emotional eating and indulge in something you usually wouldn't

Looking for support from my fellow TAN NTers:

Please take 60 seconds out of your day to lend a hand (or a signature in this case) in helping me garner enough support to help dedicate this local Skatepark in Memoriam of my late brother.

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

I was trying to get enough traction on this before I move out to Sacramento and hopefully can manage some of the progress remotely from a distance.

Thanks in advance!

Please take 60 seconds out of your day to lend a hand (or a signature in this case) in helping me garner enough support to help dedicate this local Skatepark in Memoriam of my late brother.

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

I was trying to get enough traction on this before I move out to Sacramento and hopefully can manage some of the progress remotely from a distance.

Thanks in advance!

Signed, I think.

I doesn't really give a confirmation message or anything.

How exactly are you defining feeling like crap?

I guess what I'm thinking is when you are tired from work and on the way home and don't really want to cook because you're in the mood for some emotional eating and indulge in something you usually wouldn't

Ohhhhhh, you mean a lazy day? Lol. Definitely understand better now. I just might. I was thinking of something else completely :lol:

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

Thanks in advance!

Done

JS34, you got banned for a week? Damn

Yes for addressing the troll Gatzby by his Government name. Heard he bit the dust though.....guess he really is the most non-interesting man in the world.

That's why I wasn't able to respond to PMs about jobs/resumes or update the thread this week. Unfortunate.

I didn't know you could get banned for calling someone their real name :wow:

That thread caused a lot of problems it seems. :smh:

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

Thanks in advance!
threadworthy.. not aure if u made it a thread or not

The community is a better place without incessant trolls reaching for the laughs at the expenses of others. One cannot promote unity and brotherhood and find humor in serious situations that have affected individuals.

I joke around all the damn time, but I know there is a time and a place. I also no certain things are simply just not funny.

I don't take or find pleasure in the suffering or misfortune of others.

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

Thanks in advance!
Done.

Yes for addressing the troll Gatzby by his Government name. Heard he bit the dust though.....guess he really is the most non-interesting man in the world.

That's why I wasn't able to respond to PMs about jobs/resumes or update the thread this week. Unfortunate.
How'd you even find out his real name? You're scaring me bro.

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

Thanks in advance!

Signed.

Damn. My man called his government out :lol:. @Antidope, he might have sent him something in that job thread. Idk, that ish is crazy.

www.tinyurl.com/NSAskate

Thanks in advance!

Got you man

Back
Top Bottom