the thread about nothing...

I don't wanna bump the thread , and idk if its been posted but Meth :lol: and Ninjas reaction :lol: x2

http://niketalk.com/t/516132/glitch-with-the-pm-system#post_17678725

PTPTDS2.gif

Dang just saw that there was a shooting at an apartment complex in Seattle. 5 dead :smh:…why can't we all just get along ...

lol@ that "he wasn't ready" comment

wonder why only certain president's birthdays get acknowledged. like, who decides that lol

wonder why only certain president's birthdays get acknowledged. like, who decides that lol

You mean like federal holidays?

Isn't there only President's (Washington's) Day, which isn't even celebrated on his birthday anymore?

Last edited:

You mean like federal holidays?

Isn't there only President's (Washington's) Day, which isn't even celebrated on his birthday anymore?
I mean, I know JFK's birthday is acknowledged on the calender, but I haven't seen others.

did they move his birthday for their own benefit? sons of guns

Morning Tan
Monday = tons of meetings

How was everyone's weekend. Won our soccer game sunday 2-1...scored both goals :pimp: but my ankle and shin are swollen and i can't walk that good today :lol:

Morning Tan

How was everyone's weekend. Won our soccer game sunday 2-1...scored both goals :pimp: but my ankle and shin are swollen and i can't walk that good today :lol:

I know that feel bro. My body is so damn sore from too much golf/baskeball lately. My knee is swollen as hell I'm walking around with an ice pack on my knee this morning and drilling ibuprofen to try and get back out there.

I wanna do something today but I need to relax and get my body back to 100 but I'm too damn stubborn :smh:

Morning Tan

I know that feel bro. My body is so damn sore from too much golf/baskeball lately. My knee is swollen as hell I'm walking around with an ice pack on my knee this morning and drilling ibuprofen to try and get back out there.

I wanna do something today but I need to relax and get my body back to 100 but I'm too damn stubborn :smh:

Man couldn't be more true....im already plotting my workout routine....like maybe ill just try the elliptical and see if it hurts...if it does...il just do back and biceps at the gym today.....i need to learn to rest.

Man couldn't be more true....im already plotting my workout routine....like maybe ill just try the elliptical and see if it hurts...if it does...il just do back and biceps at the gym today.....i need to learn to rest.

How can we learn to give ourselves some R&R? I feel like I'm wasting a day if I don't, even though I know in the long run it's doing more damage than good. It's more about the mentality for me. Not even for working out either, just having the need to always be on the go and doing something. I need more days to myself to enjoy. :smh:

Salute LOT,

Crazy weekend....and not in a good way either. I hope everyone has a good week this week.

EBW, my doritos tacos initiation is on hold for now :lol:. Someone repped my picture in the PYP thread. I'm paranoid :lol:

Back
Top Bottom