the thread about nothing...

With my HS homies rith now. At times I feql we're growing apart but nights luke this I realuze we're growing growing together

Just heard my neighbors having sex. Creeper or not, I was intrigued so I go closer.
laugh.gif
Caugth the faintest glimpse of chick as she walked to the bathroom, but nothing worth a damn. Now I MUST know what she looks like.

Originally Posted by BadaBing

Just heard my neighbors having sex. Creeper or not, I was intrigued so I go closer.
laugh.gif
Caugth the faintest glimpse of chick as she walked to the bathroom, but nothing worth a damn. Now I MUST know what she looks like.

I heard my neighbor moaning at 2am at night with no other sounds. pretty sure she was rubbing one out.

I joined her too. but she never knew...
devil.gif

Just paid my first rates bill for my house (covers recycling and a whole heap of *#@! the city council does/revenue gathering).

I have about $90 to survive on for the next 12 days once all my other bills go out in two days time. On that struggle *#@!.

On the plus side, this is the last pay that I have to give up a big majority to pay for other bills for the house. Renovation is expensive man; even with the connects.

Just graduated and I can't find a job at all =( This is terrible.

I don't want to work in retail or sales anymore.

I'd like a Mon-Fri job.

Man screw rain.

I'm supposed to be going to teach chilluns how to play soccer and it's pouring down rain.

And it's supposed to continue raining for the next 3 days. Damb

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Last night was my 1 year anniversary with my girl. Gave me some amazing gifts
16gwg3q.jpg

Faith? I would love her cause I'm a buffy fan...
ANYWAY

Attack The Block >>>>*

Movie was pretty good. For such a short movie, I loved the characters except Hi Hatz. Like why are you doing the things you are doing with all that stuff going down?!!?!

I'm seriously considering selling half of my collection and getting my "Dressing Better" wardrobe up.

Where should I start???

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I'm seriously considering selling half of my collection and getting my "Dressing Better" wardrobe up.

Where should I start???
good move.

where should you start? you mean selling or buying.?  ill advise on both if you'd like.  provide more info
glasses.gif

What does "shoulder clapped" mean?
I saw it on twitter a couple nights ago & I remember I saw people saying it on here a while back. Never figured out the meaning...

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Where should I start???
good move.

where should you start? you mean selling or buying.?  ill advise on both if you'd like.  provide more info
glasses.gif

Yea, I meant both. I'm looking for the best place to sell my kicks & the best brands for the new wardrobe.

Any advice is appreciated bro.

Phone App dating is pure comedy..

Taken from profiles..
A real man can't be taken

lets clear up what i mean by a real man cant b taken is that if a man is in a relationship n decides to mess @ anyway thats not a man a man that is 100% wouldnt be taken.

30t6p3b.gif

Another good one...
Sorry, guys I only date _____ guys. I very open minded

Random Thoughts

How long is it going to take for Netflix to get season 5 of MAD MEN? 
I hate to say this, but I think the Heat will win in 6.
I called the Pacquiao loss. 
I have too many clothes/shoes that I don't get a chance to wear.
Getting my passport soon; Paris, Jamaica, Bahamas  here I come.

Back
Top Bottom