the thread about nothing...

Had a great date with a nice chick. Benihana and a movie, the whole shabang. Been talking for over six months and been on a couple dates. I really don't know where we will be taking this.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

tumblr_lr6k6brYAU1qb5gkjo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lr9wlw0CpD1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I really want a forearm tat but I'm second guessing it because of my possible/probable career path. As well as I can't find anybody to draw it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What compliments patron? Not for mixing/chasing but something to drink after/before you take shots?

For something to sip on over a longer period of time while I take a few shots I like a Negra Modelo
i drink like 4 black models a day.
laugh.gif

whoever was talking about ethiopian girls in dmv.  the ones in minneapolis too man! this chick at my new job is bad, i think she's feeling the kid too.we went out once, gotta get her out again.

not having a phone sucks, i never know what time it is.  i get my new one in the mail tuesday though.

Anyone here grow apart from the h.s. homies?
I was the first one to transfer from a CC to a university and now that I am back home I feel different. They invite me places and I keep declining them. Majority of the time its to go out to bars, but I'm over that cus I been doing that all year back when school was in session. Just doesn't feel like it used to and I'd rather chill at home. Am I alone on this one?

My group of friends is slowly drifting apart... smh its only been a year since we graduated. Its real tough, but I really need to find new people to keep going.

Originally Posted by davizzy

I was the first one to transfer from a CC to a university and now that I am back home I feel different. They invite me places and I keep declining them. Majority of the time its to go out to bars, but I'm over that cus I been doing that all year back when school was in session. Just doesn't feel like it used to and I'd rather chill at home. Am I alone on this one?

Woah... posted at like the same time. Yeah bro, all we do is reminisce and think backward. It feels batman that we will never really be the same group of kids.

i only kick it with one on the regular.  all my other homies i picked up at jobs over time and introduced them to my circle. now they kick it like they knew each other all along if i'm not even there.
laugh.gif
  i've known some of these dudes since i was in high school though because i started working at 16. 

Definitely not alone on this, I'm 3 years out of h.s. and there's only 2 friends that I stay in regular contact with and even then we don't hang out a lot. Most of the people I hang around with now are people from university and work

saw some beauty tonight while stuck on the 405. how am i suppose to holla on the freeway?

Ordered chicken and broccoli with white rice at my local spot and got broccoli and white rice only
30t6p3b.gif
...lady told me I said I didn't want any chicken (really tho??!!) when I ordered
laugh.gif
asked her if anyone has ever ordered rice and broccoli and she said that I was the first
laugh.gif
..... looking on the bright side at least I was the first one
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom